Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over people see me as retarded.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
people see me as dumb and fucking retarded and my normie nt friend payed me to jester maxx one time while laughing. i just realized he wasnt actually my friend and he was the only "friend" i ever had.

Making fun of stupid people is only socially acceptable when they're ugly looking or autistic.

Never began for jestercels

Never began for jestercels
it was honestly way worse when i was younger. my family constantly making fun of me. and school life being hell.

it was honestly way worse when i was younger. my family constantly making fun of me. and school life being hell.
Methinks you should demand more respect from people. Give the glare kind of look, at least

Methinks you should demand more respect from people. Give the glare kind of look, at least
i do, it gradually progressed from this guy is a jester to people looking at me like i was gonna kill them. very common for spergs as they age.

"why are you so fucking serious and upright all the time?!!" :feelsree::reeeeee: what the fuck do normies want me to do