Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People say women and men attempt suicide at the same rates but how would we get that statistic?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Feminists can’t resist big incel cock
★★★
Suicide can be tracked. Suicide attempts can’t.

do women genuinely call up people and go “omg sis I just tried to kill myself” and then it’s put on a record?. How tf are they tracking this shit.

What are we counting as a failed attempt. Everyone here knows I’ve failed and pussyied out of suicide at least 10 times in my life. So are they going to add those 10 attempts to the records? Or are they just making shit up

I have never heard anyone say we commit suicide at the same rate

It's taken from a national survey apparently. That itself sounds flawed because women would be more willing to do a survey than men. Comparing the results of a national survey vs actual recorded deaths of all the men who've committed suicide is retarded and flawed. They know this but they'll push the narrative anyway because they need women to be represented as the ultimate victim.

It's taken from a national survey apparently. That itself sounds flawed because women would be more willing to do a survey than men. Comparing the results of a national survey vs actual recorded deaths of all the men who've committed suicide is retarded and flawed. They know this but they'll push the narrative anyway because they need women to be represented as the ultimate victim.
Anyone can turn around and say “I tired to commit suicide” and they could be lying. If the uk government asked me if Ive ever attempted I would say no

Anyone can turn around and say “I tired to commit suicide” and they could be lying. If the uk government asked me if Ive ever attempted I would say no
Women are more likely to lie for attention I'd say

Women are more likely to lie for attention I'd say
Exactly (Ik im not one to talk). My mother is constantly telling me she hates me and feels suicidal but when I attually attempted, she found me and made it about herself. Dumb whore

Exactly (Ik im not one to talk). My mother is constantly telling me she hates me and feels suicidal but when I attually attempted, she found me and made it about herself. Dumb whore
She sounds like an abusive hateful cunt. Disgusting

Not commit, attempt
My bad. There was a user here who blew his face off with a gun and survived, but became extremely deformed. @ricerecel or something

I think those are self reports. Keep in mind: foids overreport (for attention), we underreport (cause no one cares or we get called pussies)

My bad. There was a user here who blew his face off with a gun and survived, but became extremely deformed. @ricerecel or something
Jesus, that’s terrible. My condolences to the guy.

I’m thinking about applying for a gun license to end it quick and painlessly but I doubt I’d get approved.

I think those are self reports. Keep in mind: foids overreport (for attention), we underreport (cause no one cares or we get called pussies)
Yup. Foids will report “feelings suicidal” as an attempt

Jesus, that’s terrible. My condolences to the guy.

I’m thinking about applying for a gun license to end it quick and painlessly but I doubt I’d get approved.
:feelsbadman:

Yep. If a foid reports, she gets coddled and gets even more special treatment than she already is getting. If a man reports, he will get ostracized m, bullied, and made to feel worse about himself. Plus, it takes a lot to make a man want to kill himself, but foids will feel like it’s the end of the world over small things. Another thing to remember is that foids actually don’t want to die most of the time. They just want attention. When men decide to kill themselves, they want the pain to end, so they choose very lethal methods.

Bingo. When you've never been injured in your life, a bee sting seems like a shotgun slug. Bitches don't know what "suicidal" even means half the time.
This is the same reason I say I pussied out rather than failed. I don’t have access to a gun and we all know overdosing or roping never works

Yep. If a foid reports, she gets coddled and gets even more special treatment than she already is getting. If a man reports, he will get ostracized m, bullied, and made to feel worse about himself. Plus, it takes a lot to make a man want to kill himself, but foids will feel like it’s the end of the world over small things. Another thing to remember is that foids actually don’t want to die most of the time. They just want attention. When men decide to kill themselves, they want the pain to end, so they choose very lethal methods.
Yes, that's exactly the way you described it. In my opinion, suicide statistics is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful one, indications of life satisfaction, overall (un)happiness and quality of life, and also the level of oppression. It's clear who actually is oppressed and who struggles, looking at this 4:1 suicide gender ratio.
Yet.. nobody seems to see it or agree with it, somehow. It's like humans have an inherent anti-male bias or something, I wonder what IT would say about this :feelshehe:

Yes, that's exactly the way you described it. In my opinion, suicide statistics is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful one, indications of life satisfaction, overall (un)happiness and quality of life, and also the level of oppression. It's clear who actually is oppressed and who struggles, looking at this 4:1 suicide gender ratio.
Yet.. nobody seems to see it or agree with it, somehow. It's like humans have an inherent anti-male bias or something, I wonder what IT would say about this :feelshehe:
Agreed. Only people who have really bad lives kill themselves in general. It only makes sense that because more men live bad lives than women, more of them want to put themselves out of their misery. I can guarantee a foid would have killed herself a thousand times over with what I’ve been through. I’ve had many nasty health issues on top of also being a social reject and unloved by women. Even a normie man couldn’t stand our lives man, and would have killed himself a dozen times or more already. IT won’t touch this because they know we’re right

Agreed. Only people who have really bad lives kill themselves in general. It only makes sense that because more men live bad lives than women, more of them want to put themselves out of their misery. I can guarantee a foid would have killed herself a thousand times over with what I’ve been through. I’ve had many nasty health issues on top of also being a social reject and unloved by women. Even a normie man couldn’t stand our lives man, and would have killed himself a dozen times or more already. IT won’t touch this because they know we’re right
It's interesting that foids obviously have way less tolerance for mental pain, which means technically they're more likely to fall into a suicidal state, yet men are still doing it 4 times more. That tells you how huge the gap between the amounts and the severity of pain two genders experience is

Also, regarding health issues, brocel you should check @GeckoBus latest thread, you may find some interesting stuff in here

It's interesting that foids obviously have way less tolerance for mental pain, which means technically they're more likely to fall into a suicidal state, yet men are still doing it 4 times more. That tells you how huge the gap between the amounts and the severity of pain two genders experience is
Exactly. Despite men being much tougher in the face of adversity, they still kill themselves 4x as much, which is wild. Even if they killed themselves at the same rate as women, it would show how much harder men have it, but 4x? Only an idiot could deny how hellish life is for men nowadays.
Also, regarding health issues, brocel you should check @GeckoBus latest thread, you may find some interesting stuff in here

Thanks, but my health issues are not things that can be solved by diet. My intestines don’t function properly and have needed high doses of laxatives every day since age 13, or I’d die. I’ve tried many diets, and it’s simply a faulty intestinal tract.

@lu.jones
@Stupid Clown
@reveries
@VideoGameCoper
@Copexodius Maximus
@cleftpalatecel
@NearEnd

No women do not commit suicide at the same rate as men, nor do they attempt it more. That is complete humbug. Here is the info, save it, archive it and share it:

His sources are in description.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHvV__TIfq4

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/ncur68/debunking_the_women_attempt_suicide_more_myth/

Thanks. I'm going to watch it later. The reddit post got taken down.

Thanks. I'm going to watch it later. The reddit post got taken down.
Screenshot 2024 01 09 at 20 54 43 r MensRights   Debunking the women attempt suicide more myth
i only seem to have this screenshot, no pdf. Sorry.

@lu.jones
@Stupid Clown
@reveries
@VideoGameCoper
@Copexodius Maximus
@cleftpalatecel
@NearEnd

No women do not commit suicide at the same rate as men, nor do they attempt it more. That is complete humbug. Here is the info, save it, archive it and share it:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/ncur68/debunking_the_women_attempt_suicide_more_myth/

Thanks, I will watch the video later

@lu.jones
@Stupid Clown
@reveries
@VideoGameCoper
@Copexodius Maximus
@cleftpalatecel
@NearEnd

Just watched the vid, and that’s an excellent analysis of it and well explained. I always did think that it was overestimated how much women attempt suicide and was severely underestimated how often men do it.

@lu.jones
@Stupid Clown
@reveries
@VideoGameCoper
@Copexodius Maximus
@cleftpalatecel
@NearEnd

Thanks brocel

Thanks, but my health issues are not things that can be solved by diet. My intestines don’t function properly and have needed high doses of laxatives every day since age 13, or I’d die. I’ve tried many diets, and it’s simply a faulty intestinal tract.
I see. Is it some severe form of Crohn's?

I see. Is it some severe form of Crohn's?
Kinda similar, but a bit different. They didn’t even give me an exact name for it as current medical science does not know as much about the intestines as they do stuff like the heart or lungs. My intestines reabsorb too much water from my stool, making it too hard and dry to move through. In 2019, I couldn’t have a bowel movement in over a week and was literally dying from malnutrition and dehydration from the constipation. It’s not so bad now that my body is used to the laxatives though, and I got better knowledge about how much to take

Kinda similar, but a bit different. They didn’t even give me an exact name for it as current medical science does not know as much about the intestines as they do stuff like the heart or lungs. My intestines reabsorb too much water from my stool, making it too hard and dry to move through. In 2019, I couldn’t have a bowel movement in over a week and was literally dying from malnutrition and dehydration from the constipation. It’s not so bad now that my body is used to the laxatives though, and I got better knowledge about how much to take
Fuck this is fucked up man. I hope you're able to fully function now with the meds at least, I can partially understand what you're going through since I used to be painfully bloated all my life since about 10-12 no matter what I ate (though probably not nearly as bad as you have it, but still enough to interfere with everything I do in life, on top of me being an aspie), but I'm better now with meat only. In my case fiber was the culprit, killing my intestines daily, human intestines are not designed to handle these amounts of modern shitfoods

Fuck this is fucked up man. I hope you're able to fully function now with the meds at least, I can partially understand what you're going through since I used to be painfully bloated all my life since about 10-12 no matter what I ate (though probably not nearly as bad as you have it, but still enough to interfere with everything I do in life, on top of me being an aspie), but I'm better now with meat only. In my case fiber was the culprit, killing my intestines daily, human intestines are not designed to handle these amounts of modern shitfoods
I’m glad you were able to get better with a proper diet. Health issues are bad, and will bring you down more than most people realize. My gut issues are mostly managed now with the right medications luckily. What still really messes me up is my terrible insomnia. I haven’t slept straight through other than a few rare days in 2 years. I almost always wake up at least once during a sleep and it’s hard to get back to sleep. Yesterday, I only slept 5 hours and woke up 3 times during that short amount of time. It’s really wearing me down

Female suicide attempt: took 3 flatulence pills and went to sleep.

Male suicide attempt: shotgun blast against the head blows off the guy's face but he survives.

Female suicide attempt: took 3 flatulence pills and went to sleep.

Male suicide attempt: shotgun blast against the head blows off the guy's face but he survives.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: