Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People say that subreddits like r/teenagers is a breeding ground for incels. They are right, and they won't be able to do anything about it.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
People say that subreddits like r/teenagers is a breeding ground for incels. They are right, and they won't be able to do anything about it.

Imagine being a high/middle school ugly kid, and witnessing all the girls in your class keep going for the same average/chadlite/chads, and ignoring everyone else, ofc you'll be frustrated. Imagine having no one to go to prom with. Imagine having high testosterone and random boners, but you can't do anything about it. Then these kids have to use reddit and go to the teenagers subreddit, because they are too ugly to use normal social media, like insta and snapchat.

And whenever they post their frustration online, soyboys and landwhales tell them they must improve themselves and take a shower. But they would never mention the underlying issue of their problems; that modern day girls only go for the good looking men

Therefore, you can't do anything about the teen subreddit and similar subreddits, it will always be a breeding ground for incels.

Should we give a little push? I've never been on reddit, but maybe guys need some guidance.

People say that subreddits like r/teenagers is a breeding ground for incels. They are right, and they won't be able to do anything about it.

Imagine being a high/middle school ugly kid, and witnessing all the girls in your class keep going for the same average/chadlite/chads, and ignoring everyone else, ofc you'll be frustrated. Imagine having no one to go to prom with. Imagine having high testosterone and random boners, but you can't do anything about it. Then these kids have to use reddit and go to the teenagers subreddit, because they are too ugly to use normal social media, like insta and snapchat.

And whenever they post their frustration online, soyboys and landwhales tell them they must improve themselves and take a shower. But they would never mention the underlying issue of their problems; that modern day girls only go for the good looking men

Therefore, you can't do anything about the teen subreddit and similar subreddits, it will always be a breeding ground for incels.
Modern society can only function if people pretend not to notice very, very obvious things. Female hypergamy is one of many. We're in for a lot of trouble in the future.

Modern society can only function if people pretend not to notice very, very obvious things. Female hypergamy is one of many. We're in for a lot of trouble in the future.
Indeed.
The more that get this stuff.
An increase in more brocels with rage will occur.
Some can´t take it, and they go ER, as a final statement.

Whenever I see delusional redditors I'll just reference:

r/chadfish or highlight the OKCUPID 80/20 statistics as well as the source proving the online dating agency is similar to real life.

It's normally received very well, and anyone who tries to counteract my point; when pestered for a source they only resort to "false" platitudes (one of them even message me stating he made it up).

We have the evidence on our side.
Blackpill them whilst they're young, but only if needed.

I have been banned in r/braincels for trolling r/teenagers.

It's inevitable, the black pill will spread rapidly as long as the situation remains unchanged

The only sons we'll ever have...

We are like disposable clones that look very different from each other yet we are exactly the same.

Little clone bastards...

There's nothing better than getting teens into the blackpill and hear IT fags complaining about muh evil incels brainwashing children

The advent of social media has begat millions of youngcels all over the world

There's nothing better than getting teens into the blackpill and hear IT fags complaining about muh evil incels brainwashing children
haha yeah we are sorry for telling the truth and getting the ugly males ready for what is about to happen, we are such horrible people !!! teehee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back