Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People say I look too inocent.

• Thread starter Genetic garbage
  • Start date
Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
No one can imagine me being aggressive even if I take an aggressive posture they cannot assoicate it with my physical appearance.I have roundish face lacing any muscular traits although I had my T levels tested and it came at 600 ng/dl and the sample was take at 12:30 pm with vitamin D deficiency so my T levels are not that bad.I have a face and body of 16 year old and I'm 28 that's why I never tell anybody my real age.I totally lack any musculanity.I really wish I looked like low trust serial killer atleast people would be scared off me and not laugh me off when I'm aggressive.The biggest death sentence is having a high trust face.Do you guys believe taking roids and removing my glasses will help me?.I got prey eyes as well.

no, never began.

Prey eyes = non aggresive frienzoned beta, glasses are not the problem, its all about bones and their structure boyo. Try surgery maxxing tbh.

I have a round face also, same problem here. Also nice Travis pfp taxi Driver is my fav movie

Means they see you weak

My teacher told me one day that i have a sort of innocence, kinda made me mad

You need to prove thEm wRong, OP.

yeah same shit here man i look around 15 or 16 at best while being 26

No one can imagine me being aggressive even if I take an aggressive posture they cannot assoicate it with my physical appearance.I have roundish face lacing any muscular traits although I had my T levels tested and it came at 600 ng/dl and the sample was take at 12:30 pm with vitamin D deficiency so my T levels are not that bad.I have a face and body of 16 year old and I'm 28 that's why I never tell anybody my real age.I totally lack any musculanity.I really wish I looked like low trust serial killer atleast people would be scared off me and not laugh me off when I'm aggressive.The biggest death sentence is having a high trust face.Do you guys believe taking roids and removing my glasses will help me?.I got prey eyes as well.
Show them othERwise

Prey eyes = non aggresive frienzoned beta
those guys get lucky when they get enough money for a roastie to settle down, while being not sexually attracted to them and instead wishes chad settled for her instead.

If someone calls you something that’s what they mean about themselves usually so it’s those people that are actually innocent looking

Just show your gun theory..

Same shit with me. My round long face killed me. Everyone talks shit to me, picks on me because I look non intimidating At all. Fuck, even bald Manlets shorter than me wanted to start fights with me for no reason. And the sad part is, I go to the gym and have a pretty muscular body. Not bulky, I've been cutting for the last year, I wanted to start the bulk but shit happened.

I'm 20 and look like a fucking 14 year old :feelsrope:

Means ur low t

I was also often told that i look rather innocent. I blame the fact that i'm small and have got prey eyes, tbh.

Do you guys believe taking roids and removing my glasses will help me?.I got prey eyes as well.

If you need to change, it's over. My condolences.
Women want men who look like killers, men who would have killed mercilessly during the stone age.
I recomment against taking any roids or supplements and for that you get the life you deserve.

they dont tell me that

Walking around with an AK-47 will shut them up.