Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People rating each other WARNING: POTENT SUIFUEL - NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

Not watching this degeneracy

Not one second

not today, my old friend.

Why the fuck are women into mens butts, for pegging?

"What are you attracted to?"

To put it simply.. white guys

- the noodlewhore in that video

I saw this. Spoiler alert, the foids got rated the highest, even if they were below average.

They say it because men say they're into women's asses.
Basically they think it makes them sound cool.

:woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The white tall dude i cant take it anymore gas this fucking earth

I hate Asian women. I really do.

Also in the video, she's asked to give a rating of this hapa, and the hapa goes "hey at least I'm half-white". She gave him an 8 (virtue signaling)

Also in the video, she's asked to give a rating of this hapa, and the hapa goes "hey at least I'm half-white". She gave him an 8 (virtue signaling)

I don't want to hear anymore.

the one bitch rating almost everyone 5 is a bitch

that tranny t mogs me

"Hehe tall white man you are a 10 teehee" - Lesbian foid.

Proof that so called "lesbian" holes are a meme, the minute chad enters the vicinity she is ready to bend over like any other hole, teeheeing and giggling like a child. Look at how she even glances at his crotch area, fucking suifuel.

Last edited:
Hard square butts are high T and strong. A Chad with powerful glutes is a pussy destroyer. Females don't like round soft feminine butts like men do.

"I like white guys" - spic whore

"I can't even look at him teehee he's too attractive teehee tee FUCKING HEE" - spic whore

Another typical ethnic foid, rejecting ethnic men, they would rather fuck dogs than us.

"I like white guys" - spic whore

"I can't even look at him teehee he's too attractive teehee tee FUCKING HEE" - spic whore

Another typical ethnic foid, rejecting ethnic men, they would rather fuck dogs than us.

I vacillate between what's worst trash. Noodles, spicwhores, or niggresses.

It is a hard choice tbh

tl;dw - The one tall white man got the highest rating. Everyone else was shit. Conclusion - They all want tall white men, even the butch lesbian.

I vacillate between what's worst trash. Noodles, spicwhores, or niggresses.

It is a hard choice tbh
Noodles for sure (They worship even white normies as gods). Spics second, and sheboons last as they have not began race treachery en masse like the others.

Taco lady calls morbidly obese foid a 5, then ranks her the most ugly in the lineup. Kek.

Noodles for sure (They worship even white normies as gods). Spics second, and sheboons last as they have not began race treachery en masse like the others.

High IQ

Seen it before. Is that the one where the tall broad chad gets a 10?

dike sheboon wanted slap that cracker bitch. Fuck this shit is why they go ER!

the first foid in the purple is pure RageFuel. Looking at her disgusts me.

When women rate, it seems only one guy gets a high rating, the rest are average or below if you don't count the virtue signalling.

it's so cringe dude couldn't even watch 2 min

Rating? I thought it was rapeing.
Never mind...

[Fucking Nuclear War Fuel]

"Hehe tall white man you are a 10 teehee" - Lesbian foid.

Proof that so called "lesbian" holes are a meme, the minute chad enters the vicinity she is ready to bend over like any other hole, teeheeing and giggling like a child. Look at how she even glances at his crotch area, fucking suifuel.
Lesbian equates to higher standards than normal eh, volcel but instead of going without a man they just opt for a woman as they cannot tolerate being alone & really are judgemental on looks (women always get rated higher than men as they naturally get bonus starting points lol).
Taco lady calls morbidly obese foid a 5, then ranks her the most ugly in the lineup. Kek.
The 8 is average rule, a 5 is actually 1 then lol.
When women rate, it seems only one guy gets a high rating, the rest are average or below if you don't count the virtue signalling.
Love island is a perfect example, with the group of men on offer one is way out in front of the others but once a few more are brought in; if there's a new champ the previous top dog drops massively like what happened with him v the rest previously. This could explain why white normies are treated so good in sea but invisible in the west, in one place you're excess stock but in another you're an exotic luxury item as you mog the shit out of everyone else so therefore you're the best looking thing in the vicinity.

Last edited: