Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People pushing transexualism onto their children

it 1000% happened, all liberal parents have conversations like this

Liberals want a tranny kid so they can gain virtue signal points amongst their fellow retards. Jfl

"We went to get a Boba tea."

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

well let them do it, some of these kids might end up as chads and normies so they better be brainwashed at a very young age, get a ton of mental illness and kill themselves as soon as possible.
transsexualité is very good for normies since it pushes them into suicide

Reply: "As a trans woman, thank you. You and your your daughter are helping make the world a safer place for people like me."
Traggots have a persecution complex.

trick and brainwash them while they're young i suppose, damn these people are fucked holy shit

“Brain not matching body” is the dumbest things. Brain is a part of the body and a man wearing a dress or who cuts his dick off is a man wearing a dress who cut his dick off

well let them do it, some of these kids might end up as chads and normies so they better be brainwashed at a very young age, get a ton of mental illness and kill themselves as soon as possible.
transsexualité is very good for normies since it pushes them into suicide

Based accellerationism. I hope everybody who wants to chop their dick gets the opportunity to do so.

“Brain not matching body” is the dumbest things. Brain is a part of the body and a man wearing a dress or who cuts his dick off is a man wearing a dress who cut his dick off
When trans believers say having a "male brain" makes one male, they're contradicting their own position that gender/sex is entirely separate from the body. Even assuming these brain differences are material, which isn't proven, how does this one trait override all other physical traits in determining one's sex/gender? Trans ideology is an incoherent mess.

The mother is clearly the one initiating the conversation about gender, the poor girl even admits she doesn't understand.

In the end, the mother pats herself on the back for brainwashing her 8 year old daughter in radical gender ideology.

Disgusting.

My liberal sister always said that she wants one of her children, a ginger one, to turn out gay.