Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People pleaser and social rejection

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I always tried to please people growing up. Be it my family or strangers. More often than not these attempts were met with negativity and disdain. Specifically I remember trying to cheer my parents up and they'd respond in a negative tone and then ignore me. I learned to just shut up and rot by myself. At least I couldn't reject myself right? That and the bullying. Whenever you try to socially engage as an incel you'll always get bullied. Doesn't matter how old you are. Doesn't matter if it's online or irl. I've been met with insults and roasts in both. I tried doing karate to socialize a few years ago and the teacher called me ugly and made jokes in my expense that everyone laughed at. Tried to make friends on discord two years ago and they'd always mock my voice and ignore me when I spoke in VC.

I've learned time and time again that the only place for a guy like me is by myself. I'll always end up alone playing video games and listening to music. That's my fate. Pointless trying to be positive when everyone kicks me down

Yep, Brutal getting ignored on discord, real trucel trait.

When i try to talk with my parents they criticize everything i do and i say. When i dont say anything and dont want to talk they are mad at me for not talking and calling/writing them. Damned if you, damned if you dont do

Some free "A.I" real time voice changer could at least help with socialization online.

When i try to talk with my parents they criticize everything i do and i say. When i dont say anything and dont want to talk they are mad at me for not talking and calling/writing them. Damned if you, damned if you dont do
:feelsrope:

Some free "A.I" real time voice changer could at least help with socialization online.
I have a speech impediment so I constantly mispronounce and slur my words

Relatable. That's why the :Just get out there and socialize bro!" Advice is so bad sometimes. Like why would I go out there and socialize if I'll just get made fun of?

Relatable. That's why the :Just get out there and socialize bro!" Advice is so bad sometimes. Like why would I go out there and socialize if I'll just get made fun of?
Yeah, and if you just suck up and take the abuse it won't get better. People will ignore you after they've finished insulting or humiliating you.

It's natural normie behaviour to bully someone they deem weaker than them, the next time this happens you should bury your fist in their teeth (in Starwars Battlefront II)

Whenever I tried to comfort someone in life I was met with insults

I always tried to please people growing up. Be it my family or strangers. More often than not these attempts were met with negativity and disdain. Specifically I remember trying to cheer my parents up and they'd respond in a negative tone and then ignore me. I learned to just shut up and rot by myself. At least I couldn't reject myself right? That and the bullying. Whenever you try to socially engage as an incel you'll always get bullied. Doesn't matter how old you are. Doesn't matter if it's online or irl. I've been met with insults and roasts in both. I tried doing karate to socialize a few years ago and the teacher called me ugly and made jokes in my expense that everyone laughed at. Tried to make friends on discord two years ago and they'd always mock my voice and ignore me when I spoke in VC.

I've learned time and time again that the only place for a guy like me is by myself. I'll always end up alone playing video games and listening to music. That's my fate. Pointless trying to be positive when everyone kicks me down
Very relatable

If I try to socialize with others, most of the time I'm just ignored and sometimes made fun of, and if I'm quiet, I get made fun of for being an antisocial outcast. There's no winning

If I try to socialize with others, most of the time I'm just ignored and sometimes made fun of, and if I'm quiet, I get made fun of for being an antisocial outcast. There's no winning

This

Nowadays being "a good man" when you're a non remarkable guy means taking abuse graciously from everyone and validating everything you disagree with. This of course extends to relationships with foids.

I always tried to please people growing up. Be it my family or strangers.
I did this to extremes. I couldn't even get my opinion across because of it.
Specifically I remember trying to cheer my parents up and they'd respond in a negative tone and then ignore me. I learned to just shut up and rot by myself. At least I couldn't reject myself right? That and the bullying. Whenever you try to socially engage as an incel you'll always get bullied.
I was also bullied and my father was very harsh to me. Now I have a lot of anxiety even being in the same room as him, even though I live at home.

From your past posts and this I can tell you are one of the most brutalized cels on this site.
I'm really sorry bro

Nowadays being "a good man" when you're a non remarkable guy means taking abuse graciously from everyone and validating everything you disagree with. This of course extends to relationships with foids.

S
I did this to extremes. I couldn't even get my opinion across because of it.

I was also bullied and my father was very harsh to me. Now I have a lot of anxiety even being in the same room as him, even though I live at home.
Same