Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People plain and simply doesn't like me at work

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
I'm the youngest in my office, and my coworkers are mostly male and all betabuxxxers. 90% ugly but bluepilled, married with kids, think about money and providing a lot and talk about money, position in the company... a LOT while neglecting the one thing that actually determines their value to other people: Their looks.

They don't seem to realize but women low key look at them with disgust (as they do to me). Foids from other offices in the same building (like in the elevator or whatever) look at them like they're tolerating them but dislike them, if that makes sense, waitresses at restaurants try to be nice but you can see a subtle look of disgust here and there.

That's what being an average male is like. Despised 24/7, can't interact with a foid at all without being reminded that you're a subhuman, unless you're an idiot who doesn't even realize they hate you. Idk how these bluepilled idiots can stand it, but I cant. And I don't care about my job because I'm trying to looksmaxxx and will rope if I can't looksmaxxx. And today I was thinking about this because it's a very real possibility that I will rope in the near future, I'm not saying it to be edgy or because I'm sad, I'm actually realistically planning it, and it is very scary, and this is what I spent all day thinking about at work today and in the verge of tears, while these fucking cucks are thinking about promotions etc, all to provide for a foid who is probably fucking chad on the side.:feelshehe:

So these people notice I'm sad, quiet etc and don't like me. It's pretty clear sometimes, like one time my old boss visited the office, it was no longer his job to be nice to me, and the difference was like night and day lmao, I'm glad I missed his last day at work where he was gonna say goodbye etc (chose to work from home that day) :dab: . Same with all the others, you can tell they're polite with me and that's it but eg if they're going to eat out and I don't say anything they don't tell me to come. And I can't say I care, I think they're pathetic, and that they should rope too but don't even realize how sad their lives are, but it just adds to my general misery. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
People always disliked me too. I'm generally quiet and shy, so I don't do anything to anyone and their attitude to me is almost neutral for a while, they don't really like me but they have no reason to hate me so it's kinda neutral. But then at the first small thing they can use to hate you, they jump at it and never let go, so it's all downhill from there and they hate your guts for that one little thing. Also, my personality happens to vary with my mood, and while I'm quiet 99% of the time, if I fail to censor myself that 1%, ohh boy, things don't turn out well.

How old are you bro
Before I give a lengthy response

Women are the reason why men will stop working

i may, im holding just to see if theres hope but the possibility becomes more and more feasible, just like in ER's last days

Sometimes I get frozen at school or places with a lot of people but now I’m going to just stare in their direction to get their attention and see what they’ll do about it and say something to them. I think you should do that.

I despise unaware males, especially the coping beta bux variety.

The worst is when you see oldcels try to flirt with young women. Regardless of them hating you, have some god damn dignity and don't give them unnecessary attention. Boomers are stuck in the past.

People always disliked me too. I'm generally quiet and shy, so I don't do anything to anyone and their attitude to me is almost neutral for a while, they don't really like me but they have no reason to hate me so it's kinda neutral. But then at the first small thing they can use to hate you, they jump at it and never let go, so it's all downhill from there and they hate your guts for that one little thing. Also, my personality happens to vary with my mood, and while I'm quiet 99% of the time, if I fail to censor myself that 1%, ohh boy, things don't turn out well.
So relatable

The worst is when you see oldcels try to flirt with young women. Regardless of them hating you, have some god damn dignity and don't give them unnecessary attention. Boomers are stuck in the past.
Or simply fat, bald men trying to flirt with women. You either try to looksmaxxx (for starters get a hair implant and lose weight) and THEN flirt if you want, or stfu because you'll just be humiliated. It's cringe af.

Or simply fat, bald men trying to flirt with women. You either try to looksmaxxx (for starters get a hair implant and lose weight) and THEN flirt if you want, or stfu because you'll just be humiliated. It's cringe af.
Even if you are looksmaxed, eventually age becomes an issue

I'm generally well liked at work, people are always telling me their secrets because I'm very quiet and they know I won't spread them. The key is just to agree with everyone, make a few jokes here and there and just do your work to a high standard.

I'm generally well liked at work, people are always telling me their secrets because I'm very quiet and they know I won't spread them. The key is just to agree with everyone, make a few jokes here and there and just do your work to a high standard.
High IQ. I used to do that but things can't always be perfect when you're suffering as much as we do
Even if you are looksmaxed, eventually age becomes an issue
If you used to be looksmaxxxed but became old, then you have experienced the good things in life at least, you haven't missed out. Should accept that part of life is over and absolutely not talk to foids. If you're old and always been incel, then you should've roped.