Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People only loving looks is kinda normal if we’re honest

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : us ugly folk more than likely have a mental issue of some sort aswell and we’re treated significantly worse for it. At birth our faces didn’t grow being ugly is a serious birth defect that also effects your Brain hence us being mentally ill and autistic. We’re as normies etc faces grow so they be loved and respected and of course the more you go up in attractiveness the better character stats you have

Ugly people get ostracized and develop mental problems, then those ugly mentally ill people gets even further ostracized.

It's like if Spartans threw sick looking baby into bottomless pit, and the further down the baby fell the more sick it got.

nah it isn't

ugly foids are worshipped by society, nowadays feminism even tries to get them at the forefront of every franchise etc.

society has no meaningful aesthetic sense

nah it isn't

ugly foids are worshipped by society, nowadays feminism even tries to get them at the forefront of every franchise etc.

I've noticed that too. No one really trashes on ugly women, but they don't leave ugly men alone.

Both ugly women, normies and CHADs team up on ugly men. All of the heavy weight of this universe falls on us.

I've noticed that too. No one really trashes on ugly women, but they don't leave ugly men alone.

Both ugly women, normies and CHADs team up on ugly men. All of the heavy weight of this universe falls on us.
I mean, Chads are rare and can't usually do much to us

ugly foids on the other hand are everywhere

so they're more of a threat. plus landwhales have a heavier weight

I mean, Chads are rare and can't usually do much to us

ugly foids on the other hand are everywhere

so they're more of a threat. plus landwhales have a heavier weight
Most CHADs subconsciously think of you as a weakling unworthy of life because compared to them you're lower than bacteria.

They may not state it , but they still mean it everyone bullies ugly men subconsciously.

Yes it's normal but the fact we don't even get a chance unless we meet so many other criteria is what makes me rage.

Most CHADs subconsciously think of you as a weakling unworthy of life because compared to them you're lower than bacteria.

They may not state it , but they still mean it everyone bullies ugly men subconsciously.
What Chads? Who tf even meets Chads regularly?

Most Chads won't think abt you, they're too busy partying and fucking or w/e

you'll very rarely even interact with one jfl. they don't matter

What Chads? Who tf even meets Chads regularly?

Most Chads won't think abt you, they're too busy partying and fucking or w/e

you'll very rarely even interact with one jfl
In high school I used to encounter many.

When you are a genuine 10 you feel disgust for the inferior.

Good looking people are unaware of how privileged they are and judge the most.

In high school I used to encounter many.

When you are a genuine 10 you feel disgust for the inferior.
You used to run into many genuine '10' guys? jfl

unlucky, that's not typical

all of the popular guys in my school were ugly as shit, still had girls swarming them tho lmaoo
Good looking people are unaware of how privileged they are and judge the most.
they can be judgemental. but incels tend to receive more hate from normies, for not belonging to the tribe

Water Instrument GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

they can be judgemental. but incels tend to receive more hate from normies, for not belonging to the tribe
thats true. Normies bully the most but my point was everyone shits on ugly men no exception.

thats true. Normies bully the most but my point was everyone shits on ugly men no exception.
true tbh foids even shat on harvey weinstein for being ugly (after they all fucked him)

true tbh foids even shat on harvey weinstein for being ugly (after they all fucked him)
A lot of sub5s and LTNs think that by getting rich they will get respected but thats far from the truth.

If you're a subhuman no one will respect you even if you're a gazillionaire.

Women will fuck you for your wealth, friends will use you for your money.

Meanwhile millionaires like the Tate brothers are being worshiped by the manosphere because they are both normal looking and very tall. Tristan is even a HTN.

When an attractive person has a weird brain they still get simped for.

It's all looks, very primitive species this. Turn everything into competition, even when there is no prize; quite odd.

Meanwhile millionaires like the Tate brothers are being worshiped by the manosphere because they are both normal looking and very tall. Tristan is even a HTN.
tbf I think people in the 'manosphere' worship tate bc they are GAY

tbf I think people in the 'manosphere' worship tate bc they are GAY
Its because Tate is a master of manipulation and knows how to redpill subhumans and LTNs so they stay away from the bp and that way he gains more popularity and power.

Even on this forum there was an influx of users with Tate profile pics.

He knows how to play his cards right and isn't low IQ.

Turn everything into competition, even when there is no prize; quite odd.
true tbh

so many guys mate-guarding their ugly gf's and it's like bro if that's the game then the only winning move is not to play

Its because Tate is a master of manipulation
nah that's redpiller gaslighting

preying on lonely (and gay) males doesn't require mastery of manipulation, millions of foids and grifters do it

fags have never had high standards, after all

nah that's redpiller gaslighting

preying on lonely (and gay) males doesn't require mastery of manipulation, millions of foids and grifters do it

fags have never had high standards, after all
Tbh yeah manipulating desperate men isnt hard at all everyone clings on hope. Hope is a drug they don't want to admit defeat.

Tate screwed up multiple times but his fans are so devoted like actual fags that they kept him relevant for a very , very long time.

foids offer parasocial relationships and the hope of pussy

redpillers offer a way to get pussy, through game or being alpha or w/e dumb shit

in a way it's all simple and repetitive

lot of sub5s and LTNs think that by getting rich they will get respected but thats far from the truth.
Yes respect from women is looks

Yes respect from women is looks
A chad homeless person is always going to be much more respected than a ltn millionaire. Money is the least important thing when it comes to respect unless you are very,very rich and powerful to the point of being able to assasinate targets and bribe the government.

foids are sex dolls so they should be only ranked by looks men should be ranked based on how much they contribute to society and given access to live sex dolls accordingly

Ugly people get ostracized and develop mental problems, then those ugly mentally ill people gets even further ostracized.

It's like if Spartans threw sick looking baby into bottomless pit, and the further down the baby fell the more sick it got.

Hope is a drug they don't want to admit defeat.
100%
Tate screwed up multiple times but his fans are so devoted like actual fags that they kept him relevant for a very , very long time.
yeah tbh it's kind of funny how all of these redpill idols get SA/rape accusations

what a sales pitch jfl

'here's my course on how to be an alpha male and get arrested for rape'

a lot of the 'advice' is antiquated shit that might have been regular among people in leadership positions in the past (vince mcmahon, donald trump, rock/pop-punk musicians w/ groupies, st. harvey, dan schneider, etc.), but would be a risk in the modern day. plus typically these guys didn't require 'game' or redpilled courses, bc foids flocked towards them due to their positions. rock bands didn't invent groupies, foids did.

powerful people didn't 'abuse power dynamics,' foids had sex with them bc of power dynamics (idk why foids are so attracted to abstract concepts, I can't relate tbh)

if redpillers had any sense, they would ask farrokh from india for advice. india are the champions of rape, the champions of the world

This. I was always bullied my mid-low tier normies. I was never bullied by a Chad or even high tier normie. Chads live in their own universe and just ignore ugly guys and spergs. Only normies usually pick on us in an attempt to boost themselves up.

Title : us ugly folk more than likely have a mental issue of some sort aswell and we’re treated significantly worse for it. At birth our faces didn’t grow being ugly is a serious birth defect that also effects your Brain hence us being mentally ill and autistic. We’re as normies etc faces grow so they be loved and respected and of course the more you go up in attractiveness the better character stats you have
I’m not ugly, I’m judt asian.

My face was always programmed to be like this, maybe since my mom has good chin projection and a decent maxilla I could’ve got that too, But overall I’m nothing ugly for my race.

nah it isn't

This goes back further prior to just the recent decades. Ugly mediocre foids will always get worshipped by men simply because men are desperate and would fuck anything with a hole.

But it isn't fair when the subhuman foids will go for men out of their league and not us; it only works because their smv is inflated very very high at the moment

Ugly mediocre foids will always get worshipped by men
nah tbh the modern worship of ugly foids, and their prominence in entertainment etc., is v different from anything in the past

plus before feminism men primarily valued foids for looks, not for idk girlbossery and loudness or w/e

nah tbh the modern worship of ugly foids, and their prominence in entertainment etc., is v different from anything in the past

plus before feminism men primarily valued foids for looks, not for idk girlbossery and loudness or w/e
With how prehistoric women used to look in the past, men had to have lower standards simply to get an erection

With how prehistoric women used to look in the past, men had to have lower standards simply to get an erection
Just Be Caveman theory

I mean idk they probably found it easier to get an erection if their foids weren't passive aggressive harpies. no erection survives a few seconds of feminism

Just Be Caveman theory

I mean idk they probably found it easier to get an erection if their foids weren't passive aggressive harpies. no erection survives a few seconds of feminism
Volcel if you don't

3_p-neanderthal-woman-feather-necklace.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back