Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people only like ghost of tsushima because its in japan

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Self-banned
-
so last week i pirated ghost of tsushima and i got bored by pretty soon only thing you are doing in that game is clearing checkpost with combat ripped off from shadow of mordor and following footsteps and killing and also open world is empty af its just vegetations no big city i playedonly 4 out of 9 ishikawa's tales and quit it and sony ponies claim its like best assassins creed like bro i dont like assassins creed that much but ubisoft is atleast good at crafting open worlds and good at making you feel you are part of that era ghost of tsushima just feels like most dull and generic overrated open world deemed as masterpiece like how people do with sleeping dogs

I've never played it but most guys in my class have. Didn't it get a shit ton of hype last year?

I've never played it but most guys in my class have. Didn't it get a shit ton of hype last year?
its because assassins creed fans wanted a game set in japan and ghost of tsushima is very similar to ass creed so everyone lost their mind like it was greatest game of time :feelskek:

its because assassins creed fans wanted a game set in japan and ghost of tsushima is very similar to ass creed so everyone lost their mind like it was greatest game of time :feelskek:
The new AC shadows looks beautiful but I don't like the nigger main character

Didn't play it but have you tried raising the difficulty ? I read that the combat is good and there's a hardcore mode.

I enjoyed it but it's not perfect. The health system sucks & there's strong ugly femoids in 1200s Japan. There's also some bisexual grandma which I didn't know about since I didn't bother playing though her side mission.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d_TvtVmdvM

true, just bunch of soyfaggots hyping up everyting japanese and creaming their pants, i never truly got the appeal of traditional eastern settings unless you have a noodlewhore fetish, that's all there is to me, quite literally

There's also some bisexual grandma
that line is a kick in the balls for me, this game looks good and has potential but westoids can't help themselves to add something gay in their games

that line is a kick in the balls for me, this game looks good and has potential but westoids can't help themselves to add something gay in their games
Masako is the worst character in the game. She's always whining about "Muh dead family" Yet cheated on her own husband. Most of the female characters should have just been gender swapped. Would have been far better.

Masako is the worst character in the game. She's always whining about "Muh dead family" Yet cheated on her own husband. Most of the female characters should have just been gender swapped. Would have been far better.
i just started playing GoT so idk about any of that, i will continue on playing and give my verdict, is it specifically mentioned in the story that this old roastie is a lesbo or is one of those situations where the creators say this certain character is LGBT to pander to degenerates on twitter?

i just started playing GoT so idk about any of that, i will continue on playing and give my verdict, is it specifically mentioned in the story that this old roastie is a lesbo or is one of those situations where the creators say this certain character is LGBT to pander to degenerates on twitter?
Nope it just happens randomly on one side mission.