Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People only care about things if they have a reason to live

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Majority of the population cares about and gets bothered by nearly every thing even by things that most of the time have no relevance to their shitty mundane rat racing fuckin bluepilled lives.

For an example to minor to major things

Minor:
For example i witnessed some 25 wanna be brad get annoyed with one of the workers at dunkin donuts because they didn't get his coffee right

Major: some entitled Stacy brat cunt on kikebook posted a picture of how someone hit her car and ran

But for someone like me a lonley loser with no girl friend no family no purpose no nothing in life; i don't care about what happens minor or major why should? No one cares about me im going to die alone with nothing so i have given up i don't care anymore

True, after I took the blackpill all my worries about what's happening in the world basically vanished. Why would I care? It can't get any worse anyway

Very true, i got no reason to live :feelsrope:

You're afraid of death if you enjoy life