Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel people on this site who shame other incels for their copes are no different than normies.

EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

Just Be Incel theorist (JBI)
★★★★★
JFL at a so called incel forum making of what incels do to cope as if they are middle school normie bullies. this type of behavior is literally only ever found in normies, chads and foids. for example when foids or normies make fun of an adult for video game coping, so called "incels" who do this shit are no different from normies and should be banned.

Same with incels who shame other incels for their features, like NT and height, I don't ever see this get enforced

I'm just gonna poke my head out and say that some copes are more destructive than others. Jogging is a much healthier cope than drugs or escapism with video games, it doesn't bring instant gratification but it builds a healthier neurochemistry

As long as its not too destructive and keeps you happy who cares.