Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based People on this site have been online for over 34 years

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So, i guess we can officially call this site an oldcel
(also the site is over 18 years old, someone make hentai of .co logo fucking some stacys)

so is it over? @JohnDcel @Yerberito @ZkinnyG @FastBananaCEO

We should throw a party

Cuyen must be here for over a 1000 then

Over for 34yearssites @TheSecondComing

not even surprised lol
total accumulated time spent online must be bizarre with all the users we have + ldaring or just leaving browser running in the background
truly over

not even surprised lol
total accumulated time spent online must be bizarre with all the users we have + ldaring or just leaving browser running in the background
truly over

Beyond over for users like me who spend 15+ hours a day on this site

Beyond over for users like me who spend 15+ hours a day on this site
legit bro. at least 6+ hours daily on this forum for me
time is something we'll never get back, but tbh if I wasn't rotting here I'd be doing other things like wasting time on games and other unproductive shit since I have no motivation for anything rn.

legit bro. at least 6+ hours daily on this forum for me
time is something we'll never get back, but tbh if I wasn't rotting here I'd be doing other things like wasting time on games and other unproductive shit since I have no motivation for anything rn.

bro motivation doesn't exist for incels

bro motivation doesn't exist for incels
yeah, i know. it's the lingering bluepill in the back of my head telling me that this is the only life I have and I'm spending it rotting on this forum and staring at a screen, with copes like anime and food being highlights in my life. just lol at being an incel

Lol gotta postmog cuyen

I will bro, I will

yeah, i know. it's the lingering bluepill in the back of my head telling me that this is the only life I have and I'm spending it rotting on this forum and staring at a screen, with copes like anime and food being highlights in my life. just lol at being an incel

never began for incelcels

This site is 18 years old but suffering is ageless and eternal

roastie, do not want