Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal People on the YT comments talked about not having friends can be so hard like why is basic love outside of family is so hard?

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Admiral
★★★
Since this is an Incel and normie problem, I couldn’t agree anymore with those brutal facts, I hate people for a reason. If you guys remember on a different post when I felt so lonely and friendless that I send an ex-fake friend an angry message about him not loving me like a true friend and blocked him with anger. Being in situations like this can get you in either ragefuel, ERfuel, or suicidefuel. :feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelssus::lasereyes: Especially when you know that only your close family members are the ones who would really care about you the most. I mean if you were in a situation at school or work where no one loves you and it’s only coworkers/classmates who either don’t care about you or hate you. I know that feeling very well. And I can understand how that can be ERfuel to mass shooters, because not just lacking in romance, but also lacking in friends. This is also why I get jealous at people who have a lot of siblings and why I despise Arabs, blacks, and most Latinos. Those people having so many kids and siblings pisses me off a lot :feelssus::lasereyes::reeeeee:

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpeg
    IMG_0818.jpeg
    475.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
kek i dont have any siblings or any family that i care about or vice versa.

Whores mean nothing to me. I need friends :cryfeels:

It's crazy to me that they acknowledge that having no friends is damaging, but they deny that lacking romantic love is damaging too. Strange, as romantic love is more important than having friends

I have a couple irl friends, known them since grade school.. and the countless friends i’ve made on here and online.

It's crazy to me that they acknowledge that having no friends is damaging, but they deny that lacking romantic love is damaging too. Strange, as romantic love is more important than having friends
i’d argue lacking a romantic connection is more damaging than platonic friendships, it’s seen as one of the most fulfilling experiences in life, if you miss out you’re permanently going to be socially stunted to an extent.

I agree, my friends are online however I don’t have any irl, and it’s still an empty feeling that no woman wants use as their partner

Since this is an Incel and normie problem, I couldn’t agree anymore with those brutal facts, I hate people for a reason. If you guys also remember on a different post when I felt so lonely and friendless that I send an ex-fake friend an angry message about him not loving me like a true friend and blocked him with anger. Being in situations like this can get you in either ragefuel, ERfuel, or suicidefuel. :feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelssus::lasereyes: Especially when you know that only your close family members are the ones who would really care about you the most. I mean if you were in a situation at school or work where no one loves you and it’s only coworkers/classmates who either don’t care about you or hate you. I know that feeling very well. And I can understand how that can be ERfuel to mass shooters, because not just lacking in romance, but also lacking in friends. This is also why I get jealous at people who have a lot of siblings and why I despise Arabs, blacks, and most Latinos. Those people having so many kids and siblings pisses me off a lot :feelssus::lasereyes::reeeeee:
For men it's hard not for women

i’d argue lacking a romantic connection is more damaging than platonic friendships, it’s seen as one of the most fulfilling experiences in life, if you miss out you’re permanently going to be socially stunted to an extent.
Precisely my point. Lacking a girlfriend but having friends is easily 5x as bad as having a loving gf but no friends

I agree, my friends are online however I don’t have any irl, and it’s still an empty feeling that no woman wants use as their partner
Yep. Never being desired sexually really makes you feel like one of the biggest POS losers there is. It's like if at a car dealership of new cars, one of them was never bought and just sat there for years until it started failing from age and sitting instead of being enjoyed and driven

Yep. Never being desired sexually really makes you feel like one of the biggest POS losers there is. It's like if at a car dealership of new cars, one of them was never bought and just sat there for years until it started failing from age and sitting instead of being enjoyed and driven
That’s sad to think about

That’s sad to think about
Yep. Sure is. Also, sad state that many otherwise good vehicles are left to rot. I know a place that has a vintage ford tractor just sitting in the yard. I know how to work on these, and could probably fix it myself. I tried to buy it once, and the retarded owner wouldn't sell it. It likely just needs to be towed out of there and gone over with some new ignition parts. And fluid changes. But, because the owner is terrible, it is rotting there. Likewise, many of us just need a woman to give us a chance and love us to fix us. Many of us aren't bad people and aren't terrible looking either.

Normies have tons of friends

Yep. Sure is. Also, sad state that many otherwise good vehicles are left to rot. I know a place that has a vintage ford tractor just sitting in the yard. I know how to work on these, and could probably fix it myself. I tried to buy it once, and the retarded owner wouldn't sell it. It likely just needs to be towed out of there and gone over with some new ignition parts. And fluid changes. But, because the owner is terrible, it is rotting there. Likewise, many of us just need a woman to give us a chance and love us to fix us. Many of us aren't bad people and aren't terrible looking either.
He should've sold it to you, that was a dumb choice like don't you want the money? If no one wants it take it, or give the car as a gift to a family member. I feel even more bad cats and dogs that are in a shelter and were never adopted

He should've sold it to you, that was a dumb choice like don't you want the money? If no one wants it take it, or give the car as a gift to a family member. I feel even more bad cats and dogs that are in a shelter and were never adopted
It was actually a female that owned it, kek. I see it there every time I drive on that road. It makes me sad because the tractor doesn’t even look in bad condition, but now it has a flat tire, and the one rim is touching the ground. Won’t be long and it will be rusting out. Even if the tractor as a whole is junk from a blown engine or something, just the wheels and tires are worth $1,000 to $1,500. There are many similar tractors that are good, but just need new wheels and can’t find any, and then there is this. I fixed one of these tractors with my dad that was sitting for 15 years because we couldn’t find wheels until we finally found a decent parts tractor locally and stripped the good parts off it onto ours

It was actually a female that owned it, kek. I see it there every time I drive on that road. It makes me sad because the tractor doesn’t even look in bad condition, but now it has a flat tire, and the one rim is touching the ground. Won’t be long and it will be rusting out. Even if the tractor as a whole is junk from a blown engine or something, just the wheels and tires are worth $1,000 to $1,500. There are many similar tractors that are good, but just need new wheels and can’t find any, and then there is this. I fixed one of these tractors with my dad that was sitting for 15 years because we couldn’t find wheels until we finally found a decent parts tractor locally and stripped the good parts off it onto ours
Still that was dumb with just leaving it out to rot. If it doesn't get taken soon then it's going to rot more and get more rusty

Still that was dumb with just leaving it out to rot. If it doesn't get taken soon then it's going to rot more and get more rusty
Yep. If she lets it rot much longer, the wheels, which are the most valuable part in the whole tractor, are going to be junk. Wheels and tires for these tractors are so hard to find that a good set of wheels and tires is worth more than a complete running tractor with bad wheels and tires. I can guarantee you there are probably 5 people in my state alone looking for replacement wheels for one of these tractors

some of them, I think Chads have a ton of friends too
Yeah but they usually only hangout with other high value men, most people hangout with people who have a similar social status

Yep. If she lets it rot much longer, the wheels, which are the most valuable part in the whole tractor, are going to be junk. Wheels and tires for these tractors are so hard to find that a good set of wheels and tires is worth more than a complete running tractor with bad wheels and tires. I can guarantee you there are probably 5 people in my state alone looking for replacement wheels for one of these tractors
She better sells it otherwise she’ll regret it

Yeah but they usually only hangout with other high value men, most people hangout with people who have a similar social status
Chads are very charismatic and rich guys so it makes sense that their friends would be high value rich men

Last edited:
She sounds like a bad person then, was she like your neighbor or something?
Not our neighbor, just someone on the road to our place. She’s knows as a nasty bitch to our other neighbors too

Not our neighbor, just someone on the road to our place. She’s knows as a nasty bitch to our other neighbors too
She must be a rude bitch then, if she yells at other people a lot then you’ll have an idea of how bitchy she is