Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy People on /r/aspergers are hopelessly bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
They are the biggest copers I've ever seen.

Look at the disparity in quality of life between female and male people with Asperger's, it's over

heard the board is a total joke, if u say any blackpilled truths u get banned JFL

it's funny how r/aspergers was created by incels for incels but overtime females started joining and then incel lingo was banned altogether

it's funny how r/aspergers was created by incels for incels but overtime females started joining and then incel lingo was banned altogether

Why on earth do they accept foids? There’s no aspie foid on earth, they’re called “shy cutie girl”. Foids ruin the internet, they must get banned on sight

Evryoen on Reddit is bluepilled. They even allow foids on their sub

low value men either become extremely bluepilled or based, it sucks that most are the former. Its like zebras who shill for lions

Why on earth do they accept foids? There’s no aspie foid on earth, they’re called “shy cutie girl”. Foids ruin the internet, they must get banned on sight
Wait wtf
It is legit, females can have autism. I dont get your point, that does not make them privileged in my eyes; speaking as an nt person.

Wait wtf
It is legit, females can have autism. I dont get your point, that does not make them privileged in my eyes; speaking as an nt person.

Aspergers is a meme, though foids might have autism medicalwise, however you’re who how society sees you. An autistic foid is usually treated specially and seen as cute and shy girl who doesn’t like to talk, gets laid often if she wants and have bf. aspies on 4cuck are crazy for autismo foids “kawaiiii”.. fk it

Aspergers is a meme, though foids might have autism medicalwise, however you’re who how society sees you. An autistic foid is usually treated specially and seen as cute and shy girl who doesn’t like to talk, gets laid often if she wants and have bf. aspies on 4cuck are crazy for autismo foids “kawaiiii”.. fk it
oh ye ye i get it, these orbiters are ragefuel tbh.