Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People on .org might be buying OG accounts

nowiff

nowiff

Luminary
★★★★★
You can ell because they haven't posted in 2-4 years then all of the sudden they will come back with VIP and a name change and start posting 24/7 :feelskek:

How much would you sell your accounts for if you could?

Looksmax.org?
Isn’t that the homosexual version of this place

Looksmax.org?
Isn’t that the homosexual version of this place
No

That site is full of fakecels pretending to be incels because "muh ratio is off by .45"

No

That site is full of fakecels pretending to be incels because "muh ratio is off by .45"

View attachment 1183071
Yes it’s just a bunch of closeted homos, it’s the same guys who watch PSL chad worship edits and have male runway models for pfps

I'll sell mine for 15$

Yes it’s just a bunch of closeted homos, it’s the same guys who watch PSL chad worship edits and have male runway models for pfps

They have checkmarks too!

Attachments

• 1718869795093.png
    1718869795093.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 44
Nigga delete your account from looksfag .org

You can ell because they haven't posted in 2-4 years then all of the sudden they will come back with VIP and a name change and start posting 24/7 :feelskek:

How much would you sell your accounts for if you could?
.org has become a whole new social media JFL

1 million AUD cash

Larping as an incel?Who the heck wants to be an incel tbh?

Chad gets to have sex harems and relationships and friends...

.org used to be fun to lurk before it got invaded by 14 year old tiktokcels

That’s happening here too
@DarkStarDownBad

Some people are drawn to the chudlife I guess

Maybe...
Cant take this fucking incel life anymore, If my country had guns id rope by now, crippling anxiety and chronic pain makes me unable to enjoy a beer on my balcony too, I bought one first time in many weeks and now i cant enjoy it because i got nothing to celebrate, I have so many urges and wants in life but im reduced to my looks, How will i make connections like this?

Fug if I was a 2019 coon I would sell my account to one of those retards. The 202x is a massive failo.

Fug if I was a 2019 coon I would sell my account to one of those retards. The 202x is a massive failo.
Anything before 2022 is good for .org because only the new tik tok cels care about forum "aura" :feelskek: