Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People on .org are fucking slow

• Thread starter Ubermenschvirtues
  • Start date
Ubermenschvirtues

Ubermenschvirtues

Turkcel Metalcel
★★★★★
Most of them are really mentally ill normies who ask other mentally ill people called looksmaxers to rate them :lul: :lul: .There are idiots there that think they can improve their body if they take roids.And the root of all this madness is wanting to get laid with toilets.

mog-mogged.gif

Rating is a cope imho.
If you're not able to attract a toilet on your own, getting rated isn't going to magically get you a girlfriend.

.org is good because it convinces HTNs and Chadlites to ruin their faces with retarded surgeries turning them into incels.

Rating is cope, the only rate that matter is the rate of success with foids.

It's a garbage dump of a website but i'm happy it exists since it serves as containment for members of the LGBTQ+ community.

yea what happens when you stop using them ?
Depending on what compound you use and the dosage, you will either retain more muscle than you did previously or waste away all of it.

You will keep increased gains however in most cases even after stopping, but this is ofcourse dependent on what compounds you use and how were you dosing.

Depending on what compound you use and the dosage, you will either retain more muscle than you did previously or waste away all of it.

You will keep increased gains however in most cases even after stopping, but this is ofcourse dependent on what compounds you use and how were you dosing.
Also dependent on your training regiment

Greynigger thread

I tried to sign up there and they told me "fuck off."