Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People not interested in you despite literally having the same interests

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
I don't know if anyone else has had the same experiences as me in life,
but basically i'll try to make friends and be social by going to clubs and what not.
But there are experiences that make me wonder why I bother. IT will take about personality
and how if we were interesting we'd easily find a mate, but even males will act uncomfortable or
just not make any effort around me.
I remember my flatmate in 1st year of uni, I tried a little to make friends with him, talked about common
interests and invited him to do stuff and just get lazy replies and brushed off and we don't talk for like the entire year.
In the next year, I go to one of the clubs and who do I see but the same flatmate that wanted nothing to do with me.
The thing is, he was so social with everyone having inside jokes and just generally being friends with everyone (exception of me)
and this was in a pretty nerdy club too baring in mind. What's even the point of being such a low-tier male that even nerds want nothing
to do with you lmao

I don't know if anyone else has had the same experiences as me in life,
but basically i'll try to make friends and be social by going to clubs and what not.
But there are experiences that make me wonder why I bother. IT will take about personality
and how if we were interesting we'd easily find a mate, but even males will act uncomfortable or
just not make any effort around me.
I remember my flatmate in 1st year of uni, I tried a little to make friends with him, talked about common
interests and invited him to do stuff and just get lazy replies and brushed off and we don't talk for like the entire year.
In the next year, I go to one of the clubs and who do I see but the same flatmate that wanted nothing to do with me.
The thing is, he was so social with everyone having inside jokes and just generally being friends with everyone (exception of me)
and this was in a pretty nerdy club too baring in mind. What's even the point of being such a low-tier male that even nerds want nothing
to do with you lmao
had this happen many times, normies just optimize their attention always, so they give very little to people who aren't:
- their friends
- someone who they can fuck
- someone who can help them move up in their career

having things in common is often irrelevant, as in the guys at this tech event who were working on a similar project and who should have asked me for advice, but instead preferred to vibe with their friends and let me follow them around like a lost puppy
don't remind me of the rare time i talked to a femoid that was from my hometown and even knew someone that I knew, all it resulted in was a 3 minute convo and her not doing anything unless i was following her around
it's over unless you get money and power

I've never tried to get with people with my same interest in real life because people always distance away from me. I wouldn't bother.
Do it online, people are more forgiving because they don't need to see what you look like online.

relatable. Everytime I've tried to socialize it tends to go no where. Once in awhile I will meet another incel tier guy who I get along with but this has only happened twice in 22 years, both when I was in High School (went to 3 different schools as well so I had a huge selection of people). Apparently its x10 harder when you are out of school as well so RIP ever having friends irl again (one moved and the other I am no longer friends with)

I've had this couple of times, the "friend" that invites me to a vc chat for CS:GO ends up using me as joke material and essentially exaggerates my losses, even when I did manage to make good plays.

relatable. Everytime I've tried to socialize it tends to go no where. Once in awhile I will meet another incel tier guy who I get along with but this has only happened twice in 22 years, both when I was in High School (went to 3 different schools as well so I had a huge selection of people). Apparently its x10 harder when you are out of school as well so RIP ever having friends irl again (one moved and the other I am no longer friends with)
had this happen many times, normies just optimize their attention always, so they give very little to people who aren't:
- their friends
- someone who they can fuck
- someone who can help them move up in their career

having things in common is often irrelevant, as in the guys at this tech event who were working on a similar project and who should have asked me for advice, but instead preferred to vibe with their friends and let me follow them around like a lost puppy
don't remind me of the rare time i talked to a femoid that was from my hometown and even knew someone that I knew, all it resulted in was a 3 minute convo and her not doing anything unless i was following her around
it's over unless you get money and power
Most people just focus on status like the fucking sheep they are, if they can move themselves up in the social or class hierarchy they'll throw you under the bus in a second, if a single femnoid comes along and mingles with your group, the spineless normies willl insult you and belittle you for an attempt at a crumb of puss