Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People never gave a fk about the truth, they just want their illusions reinforced.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I know, water is wet, but the EXTENT to which people go through with that is bone chilling.

Imagine a normie discovering that Richard Ramirez married a "long, devout christian girl" and then magically making the connection (i know, hard to believe) that almost all "christian, trad" girls would do that, given the chance.

They just the disney prince (aka their delusions reinforced) with dashing good looks, no matter the cost.

When those girls in that abc experiment said "maybe if you said all the other guys are rapists, i would give the 5 ft guy a chance" EVEN THEN THEY WERE VIRTUAL SIGNALING. THEY WOULDNT GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

I've been blackpilled for a while, but it still baffles me to oblivion how much fefails dont care. They base their entire worldview on that they think no one cares as much they do, even when thats shown time and time again that thats a lie.

John Mayer Reaction GIF by Apple Music