Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People need to shut the fuck up and stop calling women "complicated"

lowz1r

lowz1r

deprived
★★★★★
I swear guys and foids say this all the time. "Women are complicated creatures" - foids and normies

These retarded ass foids say that so they feel better about themselves and try to hide the fact that they are more robotic than a really shitty AI.

If man tall, man good. If tall man rich, man better. :foidSoy:
I play with man so man think I have personality! I will act differently today so he can truly appreciate my complexity! :foidSoy:
I know how to suck cock and make dinner! I'm so intelligent and complicated guys!!! :foidSoy:

Bitch shut the fuck up. No one cares if you're on your period, and I hope the next time you get one you drown in your own blood.

Last edited:
Its just more gaslighting.

Last edited:
The "women are complicated" shtick is :

1. A method of deflecting criticism on women's part (they often use this myth themselves).

2. A way for men to cope with the self-centeredness of women, their self serving nature and the abuse they heap upon them (ultimately coping with being the expandable sex).

Strong post. I like you.

Women arent complicated. They're stupid, erratic, and irrational. Complicated suggests there is rule and methodology behind their actions but there isn't anything but emotion

Foids are only complicated to men they find unattractive, men deemed attractive by foids get the easy access to sex and intimacy.

Foids only act complicated to ugly incel men to delay and waste their time. To chad everything they do is as simple as breathing.

1. All women are Chadsexuals
2. Women are never satisfied with anything, they will always want more
Boom. Women figured out in 2 sentences

1. All women are Chadsexuals
2. Women are never satisfied with anything, they will always want more
Boom. Women figured out in 2 sentences
Based 1. and 2. pill

1. AWALT
https://incels.wiki/w/AWALT
2. Chadsexuality
(self-explanatory)
3. Dysgenics