Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People need to realize that being incel goes far beyond just not having sex.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
People often associate being incel with just not getting laid when it impacts every other facet of life.

1. People on the street will give you disgusted and mean looks.

2. They treat you like shit when they're forced to interact with you (cashiers, coworkers, teachers, doctors, dentists, customer support workers, etc).

3. People have a born bias against ugly people from birth, this has been documented in multiple studies. One of which proved that infants from the time of conception prefer to look at pretty faces rather than ugly ones.

4. People will treat you condescendingly. This one most heavily impacts the manlets here but it also affects every other type of subhuman on here.

5. People will give you tips and say that they're sorry you're in the situation you're in but in reality they want you to fail. Their reptile brain wants your genes to die, they don't want to procreate.

6. Your friends only want to bring you along on things so that they can mog you in front of their other friends. This one is especially true when they want you to go clubbing, to a bar, to a pub, etc.

7. Your parents will tell you that you're pretty in part because they're biologically programmed to like you and in part because of the fact that if they admit that you're ugly they're admitting that they themselves have failed as a human. This is because if your offspring can't procreate you have failed as a human an your genetic lineage will die with you.

8. Your friends will do things behind your back without you and branch out to other groups without you because they think of you as a burden.

9. You will get depressed as your brain realizes it has failed, it has failed in the one thing it was meant to do. Procreate. If you can not fulfill the only reason you were born then you are a failure from a genetic perspective and it is that genetic perspective that your reptile brain cares the most about. This reptile brain controls everything, it's the thing that makes you get a boner when you see a pretty girl, it's the thing telling you to procreate, to like sex, to interact, to want women, to compete with other men. It is everything. When you can not fulfill the only biological function you were born to execute then you will get depressed.

10. You will eventually realize that it's over for you, things are not gonna get better, the only thing driving you at this point is your instinct to survive. A pathetic remnant of some ancient bacterial ancestor long forgotten.

11. It will impact you economically in most scenarios. Unless you create your own startup or make some type of app that becomes extremely popular then it's over for you. People do not want subhumans to climb the economic ladder. There are tons of evidence proving this that anyone doubting this can search up. Take for example the fact that the average height among higher ups in business is noticeably taller than the rest of the general population. If you don't believe me then think about how the more economically successful people in your life look.

12. People don't care if something bad happens to you. They associate being ugly with being evil and thereby relate it to you deserving whatever type of harm you receive.

13. When you eventually become nihilistic people will look at you like some angry subhuman. They would be angry as well if they couldn't fulfill their main biological function.

14. You'll eventually come to hate yourself when you realize that even though your brain wants to breed you realize that if you ever did manage to do ti you would just be creating another subhuman.

15. You'll get extremely annoyed by people that aren't black pilled. They way they act, the way they move, everything will start annoy you. You'll hate how happy they are, if only you could implant your thoughts in their head and make them WAKE UP.

16. Eventually you will reach your ultimate low point. Your family will be dead, your friends will have forgotten you and will have moved on to start their own family. You'll be old and filled with health problems a new one occurring every month because of your bad genetics.You'll realize that the chance of making a comeback if it was every possible is now far behind you. Your chance to reach your maximum has faded. Your chance to procreate is gone. There won't be a human in existence that cares about you. The only relevance you'll get is when the people you once knew in your life bring you up whilst eating dinner "I wonder what ever happened to that guy". You'll realize that the only reason you needed to work is so that you could care for yourself when you get older.

You'll eventually lie on your deathbed, alone. Thinking about what comes after, if there even is an after. Will it be worse? As far as you can tell life is not fair and there is no reason it would be fair to you when you're gone. The best thing you can hope for is that the pain of your existence will finally come to an end. You will hope for peace. You will embrace it as there's no way to avoid it, you might even finally feel happy that it's over and that your life is not in your hands anymore. Eventually your reptile brain will realize that the time has come as you shut your eyes for a final time.

Incels are the most persecuted demographic in history.

affection + validation from a girl is more important to me than just losing m virginity tbh.

People often associate being incel with just not getting laid when it impacts every other facet of life.

1. People on the street will give you disgusted and mean looks.

2. They treat you like shit when they're forced to interact with you (cashiers, coworkers, teachers, doctors, dentists, customer support workers, etc).

3. People have a born bias against ugly people from birth, this has been documented in multiple studies. One of which proved that infants from the time of conception prefer to look at pretty faces rather than ugly ones.

4. People will treat you condescendingly. This one most heavily impacts the manlets here but it also affects every other type of subhuman on here.

5. People will give you tips and say that they're sorry you're in the situation you're in but in reality they want you to fail. Their reptile brain wants your genes to die, they don't want to procreate.

6. Your friends only want to bring you along on things so that they can mog you in front of their other friends. This one is especially true when they want you to go clubbing, to a bar, to a pub, etc.

7. Your parents will tell you that you're pretty in part because they're biologically programmed to like you and in part because of the fact that if they admit that you're ugly they're admitting that they themselves have failed as a human. This is because if your offspring can't procreate you have failed as a human an your genetic lineage will die with you.

8. Your friends will do things behind your back without you and branch out to other groups without you because they think of you as a burden.

9. You will get depressed as your brain realizes it has failed, it has failed in the one thing it was meant to do. Procreate. If you can not fulfill the only reason you were born then you are a failure from a genetic perspective and it is that genetic perspective that your reptile brain cares the most about. This reptile brain controls everything, it's the thing that makes you get a boner when you see a pretty girl, it's the thing telling you to procreate, to like sex, to interact, to want women, to compete with other men. It is everything. When you can not fulfill the only biological function you were born to execute then you will get depressed.

10. You will eventually realize that it's over for you, things are not gonna get better, the only thing driving you at this point is your instinct to survive. A pathetic remnant of some ancient bacterial ancestor long forgotten.

11. It will impact you economically in most scenarios. Unless you create your own startup or make some type of app that becomes extremely popular then it's over for you. People do not want subhumans to climb the economic ladder. There are tons of evidence proving this that anyone doubting this can search up. Take for example the fact that the average height among higher ups in business is noticeably taller than the rest of the general population. If you don't believe me then think about how the more economically successful people in your life look.

12. People don't care if something bad happens to you. They associate being ugly with being evil and thereby relate it to you deserving whatever type of harm you receive.

13. When you eventually become nihilistic people will look at you like some angry subhuman. They would be angry as well if they couldn't fulfill their main biological function.

14. You'll eventually come to hate yourself when you realize that even though your brain wants to breed you realize that if you ever did manage to do ti you would just be creating another subhuman.

15. You'll get extremely annoyed by people that aren't black pilled. They way they act, the way they move, everything will start annoy you. You'll hate how happy they are, if only you could implant your thoughts in their head and make them WAKE UP.

16. Eventually you will reach your ultimate low point. Your family will be dead, your friends will have forgotten you and will have moved on to start their own family. You'll be old and filled with health problems a new one occurring every month because of your bad genetics.You'll realize that the chance of making a comeback if it was every possible is now far behind you. Your chance to reach your maximum has faded. Your chance to procreate is gone. There won't be a human in existence that cares about you. The only relevance you'll get is when the people you once knew in your life bring you up whilst eating dinner "I wonder what ever happened to that guy". You'll realize that the only reason you needed to work is so that you could care for yourself when you get older.

You'll eventually lie on your deathbed, alone. Thinking about what comes after, if there even is an after. Will it be worse? As far as you can tell life is not fair and there is no reason it would be fair to you when you're gone. The best thing you can hope for is that the pain of your existence will finally come to an end. You will hope for peace. You will embrace it as there's no way to avoid it, you might even finally feel happy that it's over and that your life is not in your hands anymore. Eventually your reptile brain will realize that the time has come as you shut your eyes for a final time.

To think we have one life and we draw the short straw and wind up in the bottom 10%.

Just lol.

#11 about the CEO and height think should be researched a bit more in this community, we need blackpills on startups and the like for fellow CScels out there. Watching Silicon Valley is pilled from what I saw, but still blue pilled af.

Sane post breh, but realizing the world aint fair make them sad and lose their fucking minds

reading this was pure SuicideFuel

Normies are so quick to feign bluepill but all push blackpill.

Number 16 really hit me. The only people who really care about me are my parents, but as they're entering how old age I can't help but wonder how long I still have left with them. I'm already 29 myself and I have never had a single girlfriend. I'm fully aware that my chances of ever finding someone are slimmer with each passing year and, as it is now, it is more than likely that I will end up as the hypothetical incel of your thread. If you told my 16 year old self that this was how things would come to be, he would never have believed you. All my dreams have been shattered. I no longer have any goals or expectations. I'm already dead and have been so for years.

Last edited:
HIGH IQ POST PIN THIS SHIT

Number 16, absolutely.
People have no idea how it feels to live in social isolation with no possibility of breaking out of that downwards spiral.
There are days that I'm sick and if I can't reach the pharmacy, nobody will bother to ask if they can get me something.
If I die they will probably find me weeks or months later, heck I don't even care anymore if I come down with something.
There are quite a number of people in the same situation and it really bothers me that society ignores them.

Number 16 really hit me. The only people who really care about me are my parents, but as they're entering how old age I can't help but wonder how long I still have left with them. I'm already 29 myself and I have never had a single girlfriend. I'm fully aware that my chances of ever finding someone are slimmer with each passing year and, as it is now, it is more than likely that I will end up as the hypothetical incel of your thread. If you told my 16 year old self that this was how things would come to be, he would never have believed you. All my dreams have been shattered. I no longer have any goals or expectations. I'm already dead and have been so for years.
I feel the same way.

Legit thread. We're all products of our environment and experiences, we were born ugly but society made us incel.

Im 26 and feel you entirely. Lost all hope long ago and while we are young we can still cope but wtf will happen when we are old and sick? Just imagine being 50 something, sick, and theres noone to drive you to hospital or get you meds. As the op said at such point being incel is a non issue compared to your other problems

i could care less about sex. its about feeling normal. looking normal = feeling normal and sex will follow. but its a long time before this stuff gets taken seriously instead we just mocked on ellen or some other shit show

High IQ post
This.
And normies will never understand this pain. They'll never have to walk in the shoes of being horrifically ugly unless they get acid faced.

I agree. Sex isnt even important to me at all. There are so many other more serious issues to deal with.

Pin this post pls

I saved your post, it describes very well the issues we face.

For me it is the way people treat me.