Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People need to get their facts straight.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
I have seen so many people here saying that being a Chad is equivalent or better to being a 1/10 femoid and even more delusional-cel that think that being a Chad is better than being a Stacy.
Chad has to be rich or work hard to achieve his goals.
Femoids simply have to exist, and good things will come their way.
Please engrave this in your minds:
Stacy>Becky>Chad>High Tier Normie>Normie>Incel.
Thank you.

That's true only because chad would lose his value only if he loses his looks.
Women can be ugly whores and still get laid

I wish I was chad

Being any foid is easier than being Chad. That doesn't mean a man who has a harem of fuck holes to pick from and easily advances in his career doesn't enjoy life more than an ugly foid or even a Becky. Chad can't get raped either, and getting raped by a sub-8 is horrifying to every foid. The rapist can use a condom (which makes it not even worthy of a minute in jail nor a fine) but it's still horrifying to them.

Well off course in modern society being m'lady is living on absolute easy mode nobody is arguing about that

Actually.

Stacy>Becky>Deformed Foid>Giga Chad< Chad>Chadlite>High Tier Normie>Failed Normie>Incel>Truecel.

Chad fucks Stacies.
Therefore Chad > Stacies

Being any foid is easier than being Chad. That doesn't mean a man who has a harem of fuck holes to pick from and easily advances in his career doesn't enjoy life more than an ugly foid or even a Becky. Chad can't get raped either, and getting raped by a sub-8 is horrifying to every foid. The rapist can use a condom (which makes it not even worthy of a minute in jail nor a fine) but it's still horrifying to them.

Do you have any idea how hard it is for Chad to achieve that?
You also need to be lucky.

And do you know how easy it is for a femoid to get a reverse Harem of dicks plowing her?

Do you have any idea how hard it is for Chad to achieve that?
You also need to be lucky.

And do you know how easy it is for a femoid to get a reverse Harem of dicks plowing her?
Oh wow the foid can easily get sub-8 dicks plowing it, that sure makes her happy. And yes I have an idea how hard it is for Chad to achieve that: It's easy (to achieve decent success, not millionaire buxx, "just" better than average)