Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People making Thailand threads aren’t Incel

M

malakai

Banned
-
Doesn’t change shit if you get ignored by Western girls, Thai girls found you desireable.

Fuck off

I wouldn't turn down an Asian girl if one gave me a chance.

That guy isn't even ugly at all. Just lol.

Inceldom = ugly EVERYWHERE.

That guy isn't even ugly at all. Just lol.
actually women have insane standards these days. if you look at that guy and have shit social skills it's not going to happen. hell im 6'2 and maybe down in looks by one or 2 points from dat guy. might as well be invisible.

anyways it is some life fuel. it's just you need some money for shit like that which is hard to do unles syou have a good job

Anyone who thinks that being white in asia as an incel will get you laid is a delusional child

He is an incel in the west but not in Thailand

Wha
Doesn’t change shit if you get ignored by Western girls, Thai girls found you desireable.

Fuck off

The worst is how they thing asian girls liking them is legit lol. They only like white guys because they live in a shithole country. They hope to get a way out of their shithole that's the only reason they need white guys with money. Preferably the guy would take her with them into his first world country.

Wha

The worst is how they thing asian girls liking them is legit lol. They only like white guys because they live in a shithole country. They hope to get a way out of their shithole that's the only reason they need white guys with money. Preferably the guy would take her with them into his first world country.

Yep, 6 or so femoids that were posted in a coping bullshit thread had an unmistableable sociopath stare + weren't even attractive

Wha

No one gives a shit about your 'first world country'. But keep coping.

American, right?

No germany

So how do you know Asian girls are only after money?

Couldn't be because white femoids, who FUCKING HATE YOU btw, told you so?

How does that even work when the girl leaves the next day anyway?

So how do you know Asian girls are only after money?

Couldn't be because white femoids, who FUCKING HATE YOU btw, told you so?

How does that even work when the girl leaves the next day anyway?

Let's be real here, a poor asian girl who lives there in a shithole of a place will most likely only be after you because white=from rich country. Rarely have i seen poor asian girls that really love some white guy genuinely.

If they are middle class or rich they may love you for real and not because of your money. But believe me many of those poor asian girls would do anything to escape their shithole, or why would a prime 20s asian girl date some old 60 years old guy?

Let's be real here, a poor asian girl who lives there in a shithole of a place will most likely only be after you because white=from rich country. Rarely have i seen poor asian girls that really love some white guy genuinely.

If they are middle class or rich they may love you for real and not because of your money. But believe me many of those poor asian girls would do anything to escape their shithole, or why would a prime 20s asian girl date some old 60 years old guy?

This guy won't accept basic logic

"I have sex, deal with it"

Why would I 'believe you' when stuff I've seen with my own eyes contradicts it? You sound like a normie when they talk about that guy who is a 2/10 but really great personality and he slays models. None of us have ever seen this guy, but just 'believe me', he exists they say!

I'm happy for @itsOVER. It feels good when things go our way for a change.

Justice is served when he gets banned for bragging. Ahh

asian girls = subpar

doesn't count

I don’t understand the hate @itsOVER is getting. He did an experiment and proved JBW works in Asia. I see nothing wrong with what he posted.

Money is the issue for me.
Itsover spent about $1500 for 22 days not including flight. That sounds like first world costs for a third world country. I do hope that the Philippines has prices more in line with a tier II Indian city or I will never be able to go there.

I don't think the thailand threads belong here either

The Thailand threads provide good insight imo.

Money is the issue for me.
Itsover spent about $1500 for 22 days not including flight. That sounds like first world costs for a third world country. I do hope that the Philippines has prices more in line with a tier II Indian city or I will never be able to go there.

first world rent is average $2000 a month iin the USA

then car insurance
grocery bills
utilitly bills

you're paying $3000 a month JUST TO LIVE

parts of PH are cheaper but they are a shithole

Fuck off
at least whitecels can get their sexual experiences in Thailand but for Hapacels, Currycels, or Blackcels Thailand is pretty hopeless. Even the hooker will double price you or give you the starfish experience.