Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy People make fun/bully/exclude you as if it were your fault.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
As if it were your fault that you are ugly, short, poor, lonely, etc.

In other words, people EXCLUDE you and when the damage is done, IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!

That's why they tell you to shower, cut your hair, and other things you've already done AND YOU STILL DO IT but obviously normies will NEVER acknowledge THEIR FAULT in your social exclusion along with women who will NEVER feel guilty for excluding you sexually.

tl;dr: People/Toilets exclude you and then blame you for being left behind in life.

As if it were your fault that you are ugly, short, poor, lonely, etc.

In other words, people EXCLUDE you and when the damage is done, IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!

That's why they tell you to shower, cut your hair, and other things you've already done AND YOU STILL DO IT but obviously normies will NEVER acknowledge THEIR FAULT in your social exclusion along with women who will NEVER feel guilty for excluding you sexually.

tl;dr: People/Toilets exclude you and then blame you for being left behind in life.
:lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsbadman:

The icing on the cake is when they gaslight us into thinking its all in our head and that therapy for some reason is the miracle cure for fucking everything

It's over this is why I want all Becky's,Stacies,Chat lites,Chads to be hanged

The icing on the cake is when they gaslight us into thinking its all in our head and that therapy for some reason is the miracle cure for fucking everything
I went to a psychologist and the son of a bitch treated me with a lot of indifference. "It's all in your head." I mean people insult me, belittle me, ignore me, but IT'S ALL MY FAULT. That's how school shooters come about. Society itself creates them, but hey "gun control" and "guns only for thugs to kill whitey."

Vibes, ick factor, personality, confidence all non quantifiable or developed through positive socialization, all easily used to move the goalpost like a race hound and a mechanical hare, it's just how normies get their kicks.

It's over this is why I want all Becky's,Stacies,Chat lites,Chads to be hanged
Normies or MTN or LTN act like that too. Only ethnics not mocked me too much, only one or other of thousands while my "own ppl" want me dead. But I notice some muslims are becoming more mogging when they see me alone because they are growing in number so I have get out of here as soon as posible.

Vibes, ick factor, personality, confidence all non quantifiable or developed through positive socialization, all easily used to move the goalpost like a race hound and a mechanical hare, it's just how normies get their kicks.
Imagine my precautions when I go outside that I have to change street to not being directly in contanct from ppl I never see in my life BUT Im pretty sure they will say something with 100%of chance.

i have went into therapy and still don’t understand how it helps. They just ask you questions and give some dumb advice that you yourself have thought

i have went into therapy and still don’t understand how it helps. They just ask you questions and give some dumb advice that you yourself have thought
Exactly only questions.
I think if a foid goes to therapy they will put much effort. All those "professionals" are anti straight male.

I went to a psychologist and the son of a bitch treated me with a lot of indifference. "It's all in your head." I mean people insult me, belittle me, ignore me, but IT'S ALL MY FAULT. That's how school shooters come about. Society itself creates them, but hey "gun control" and "guns only for thugs to kill whitey."
Poor nigs THEY GOT GUNS dont look timmy

It is always your own fault for psychologists, when you try to talk to them about what is happening on a large scale in society they simply ignore it or tell you that you blame society for your problems... well in that case there are hundreds of thousands of people "blaming society"... maybe that's because there is actually something wrong with society.

Therapy It's just negative gaslighting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back