Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “People love others with confidence” is foid projection and I’m tired of no one pointing this out. MEN DONT LIKE OTHER MEN WITH CONFIDENCE.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
This is foid projection of the upmost. Foids like a (attractive) man who is confident because it reinforces he is high value. As a man, I can say for certainty, that I DO NOT like it when other people are confident, especially other men.

The reasoning for this is simple. It reinforces that he is doing better than me in life, and that he is successful where I am not. It’s just being mogged, why would anyone like that? Why would anyone want to be mogged?

I mean seriously, ask yourself that question. Do you like it when other men display confidence in front of foids? Obviously no, because it just means harder competition.

This foid projection of everyone liking confidence needs to stop. MEN DO NOT LIKE CONFIDENCE UNLESS IT IS OURSELF WHO IS DISPLAYING IT, AS IT IS BENEFICIAL TO OURSELF AND AN INDICATION OF HIGH VALUE (you need substance to back it up or course IE good looks, status, money).

Confidence in other men means harder competition, and me getting mogged.

Usually people, especially women hate ugly men with confidence, but if it's a chad it's ok. JFL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJiVN_orBMk&feature=emb_title

These two degenerates are now the rulers of a greater majority. They, the woman, the foid, have influenced the NPCs, and in turn, the NPCs follow them and shame us. Me, I have become a mere peasant to these harpies, I will never have a relationship with a foid like them. "You can't be scared" - "You have to know what you're doing." No, I don't know, because unlike you two, I realize that there is no point in knowing what to do. You and your species have raised too many standards, too many checklists.
I DO NOT like it when other people are confident, especially other men.
And me neither. It is annoying, it's just another gaslight tactic.