Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People like to believe that their success is caused by their effort, personality, skills, etc but not luck.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
They're wrong, of course.

Ecclesiastes 9 11 meaning and commentary

Untitled design 1 1

They hate to think everything they've done in life might just be determined by luck. All normies have a huge victim complex and they wanna believe that unlike pretty and rich people they earned everything in life; but they're too arrogant to see they're privileged as well.

Luck and the opportunities that only came because they were born wealthy/attractive/with a high IQ; that's not to say it's impossible to do anything if you're born subhuman, but you're faced with far more problems from basically everyone and everything at the very start. :feelsUgh:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Yeah, and my luck has been kicking me head over heel for the entire duration of my miserable life, so it's no surprise to me that I haven't been able to establish anything in it. :feelsUgh:

Luck being far more important than skill was an unfortunate lesson, and a sobering truth, that I had learned at a very young age, I think even before I left elementary school. :fuk:

Success is purely a result of genetic inheritance. Nothing more.

If you're born as shit, you will die as shit.

Yeah, and my luck has been kicking me head over heel for the entire duration of my miserable life, so it's no surprise to me that I haven't been able to establish anything in it. :feelsUgh:
:cryfeels::fuk::fuk:

People who got lucky will never admit their success is due to luck. People love to believe their hard work is the cause. Which is ironic because to outsiders getting lucky is judged more positively than hard work.

If you're born as shit, you will die as shit.
Even folk wisdom says that 'apple doesn't fall far from the tree' but according to soyditors everyone can become a Donald Trump or Elon musk if they attend therapy :soy:, work on themselves, shower enough and self-reflect.

People who got lucky will never admit their success is due to luck. People love to believe their hard work is the cause. Which is ironic because to outsiders getting lucky is judged more positively than hard work.
Yeah, also quote from thinker Nassim Taleb.

551735 Nassim Nicholas Taleb Quote Only in recent history has working

Even folk wisdom says that 'apple doesn't fall far from the tree' but according to soyditors everyone can become a Donald Trump or Elon musk if they attend therapy :soy:, work on themselves, shower enough and self-reflect.
They completely ignore the facts that all successful people are born into rich families and are genetically superior. Even people like Trump and Tate who don't roleplay the nerds, still probably have superior IQ and mental health.

High IQ ppl learn so quick
The most brutal stuff in school happens when popular guys who party get better grades than nerds who study from morning till evening.

talent is born, not trained

If you have good genes u have a 99 % better chance of success than the average sap

The most brutal stuff in school happens when popular guys who party get better grades than nerds who study from morning till evening.
they pointMax instead of learnMax.

Success is purely a result of genetic inheritance. Nothing more.
This one strikes hard. That´s basically the gist of it.

In the days when people had religion, they were humble.

Now nobody believes in anything but themselves. It's practically the state religion.