Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People Like Harvey Weinstein and Other Male Gropers Should be Imprisoned

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
As a matter of fact, anyone who tries to make another human being (Including themselves) into a sex object deserves punishment. This is with the exception of objectifying a total slut/prostitute.

Now, before you call me a white knight or a cuck, let me remind you of this: THE CASUALIZATION OF SEX IS THE MAIN CAUSE FOR HYPERGAMY AND THE MAIN REASON SO FEW DECENT FEMALES EXIST.

I have seen Harvey Weinstein called a "hero", but why? How has he helped Incels at all? He goes against everything Incels stand for.

The ultimate goal of most Incels would be to find a wonderful female who is actually loyal and enjoy her compassion and body. Why can't Incels do this? Hypergamy and the lack of decent females. Why are those thing so prevalent? Once again, THE CASUALIZATION OF SEX. And people like Harvey Weinstein and other male gropers are part of this very casualization.

If we lived in a decent Cristian society I would agree with you. There was a time when got rightfully outraged about sexual assault, the days its just whores looking for attention.

Fair point

any incel that calls Weinstein a hero for sure does not know what he is saying

Guilty until proven otherwise.

Yes, guys that rapes women should be imprisioned, just as would someone that makes false rape accusation should be imprisioned too.

The female should also be imprisoned for letting herself be sexually abused. I'm of the belief that Harvey Weinstein is only being accused right now because he went against another producer or executive. This seems out of place, as no Hollywood executive EVER gets this much hate, & specially so while being Jewish.

Honestly I think the whole Weinstein thing was something the women originally consented too, but yeah, rapists and shit deserve jail time.

I see nothing wrong with rape unless females are willing to curtail their hypergamy and sluttishness, in a patriarchal society rapists should be jailed, but here it should be free for all, when femoids are allowed to be fully sexually free so should males. Why the hypocrisy?

If a woman is dog shit dumb and goes out wearing nothing on her own late at night, rape is OK, it'd be a good lesson for her.

Weinstein, and others probably, are creeps that use supreme M and S to assault women consistently with no regard or care or thoughts of others, women or men. Scum, I don't know how any blackpiller would respect them and am glad they're getting cumuppance.

ItheIthe said:
As a matter of fact, anyone who tries to make another human being (Including themselves) into a sex object deserves punishment. This is with the exception of objectifying a total slut/prostitute.

Now, before you call me a white knight or a cuck, let me remind you of this: THE CASUALIZATION OF SEX IS THE MAIN CAUSE FOR HYPERGAMY AND THE MAIN REASON SO FEW DECENT FEMALES EXIST.

I have seen Harvey Weinstein called a "hero", but why? How has he helped Incels at all? He goes against everything Incels stand for.

The ultimate goal of most Incels would be to find a wonderful female who is actually loyal and enjoy her compassion and body. Why can't Incels do this? Hypergamy and the lack of decent females. Why are those thing so prevalent? Once again, THE CASUALIZATION OF SEX. And people like Harvey Weinstein and other male gropers are part of this very casualization.

Lmao!!! holy shit! you so freakin blue pilled "The ultimate goal of most Incels would be to find a wonderful female who is actually loyal and enjoy her compassion and body" Even MGTOWS know AWALT and even trp/puas know all women are sluts these days. How are you so detach from reality? You are veeeeeerrrryyyyyy blue pilled if you belive what you are saving. 

Let me remind you: FEMALES have the choice to fuck you and fix your life, but they won't because you don't have the bone structure. Just LOL at incels who feel bad for females.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Lmao!!! holy shit! you so freakin blue pilled "The ultimate goal of most Incels would be to find a wonderful female who is actually loyal and enjoy her compassion and body" Even MGTOWS know AWALT and even trp/puas know all women are sluts these days. How are you so detach from reality? You are veeeeeerrrryyyyyy blue pilled if you belive what you are saving. 

Let me remind you: FEMALES have the choice to fuck you and fix your life, but they won't because you don't have the bone structure. Just LOL at incels who feel bad for females.

Where did I say I feel bad for females? Like I said, anyone who makes a human into a sex object (INCLUDING THEMSELVES) deserves punishment. Sluts CHOOSE to make themselves objects.

What I am saying is that men who only look for hookups are JUST AS BAD AS ADULTEORUS/SLUTTY WOMEN. It takes two to make a hookup. Yet so many people here are so obsessed with MUH HATRED FOR WOMEN that they can't see the fuller picture.

ItheIthe said:
 This is with the exception of objectifying a total slut/prostitute.

Which is what he did. Those stupid cunts have always known there was a casting couch and played along to get a multi-million dollar celebrity career rather than be a cashier or bartender or work a stupid cubicle job so I have ZERO empathy with them and support Weinstein.
It's like all of a sudden they saw an opportunity to eat their cake and have it too, after decades.
The scandal is only such a scandal because he looks ugly like us. The French hashtag for #MeToo was #BalanceTonPorc (report your pig). It was real rage fuel to me.

ItheIthe said:
Where did I say I feel bad for females? Like I said, anyone who makes a human into a sex object (INCLUDING THEMSELVES) deserves punishment. Sluts CHOOSE to make themselves objects.

What I am saying is that men who only look for hookups are JUST AS BAD AS ADULTEORUS/SLUTTY WOMEN. It takes two to make a hookup. Yet so many people here are so obsessed with MUH HATRED FOR WOMEN that they can't see the fuller picture.

Agree tbh

ItheIthe said:

No, guy should not be punished. Women chooses who she wants to give sex too and she chooses chad. It's entirely her fault

Anonymous said:
The female should also be imprisoned for letting herself be sexually abused. I'm of the belief that Harvey Weinstein is only being accused right now because he went against another producer or executive. This seems out of place, as no Hollywood executive EVER gets this much hate, & specially so while being Jewish.

FAXXXXX. I thought i was the only one who thought this. so many big wigs in hollyweird do the same thing and no one says a word. the scandal also may have been steps to further """"empower"""" women. Harvey was a pawn in a bigger scheme it seems.

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
FAXXXXX. I thought i was the only one who thought this. so many big wigs in hollyweird do the same thing and no one says a word. the scandal also may have been steps to further """"empower"""" women. Harvey was a pawn in a bigger scheme it seems.

Real,
Weinstein knows something, I await the scandals to come. Might even end PaedoWood once and for all.

I fear as long as people stay incompetent and out of shape, it will never end. I mean the fact that people like the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are the richest and some of the most powerful people on the planet, and most don't even know who they are, really scares me.