Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People lie about the nature of sociobiology to ugly people so that they won't go ER, and to maintain their position of power.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Its like if you have a girl on security cam, and she asks why she roasted a fat girl or ugly guy, she will just say "i was just following what everyone else was doing, they just pressured me".
There is so much rage that should be harvested from the inequality of mankind. But society wants to run a way from it to secure peace and prosperity for hte elites.

I mean there are so many words for someone not being of a good virtue than to describe a good virtue in english.

People usually use terms like unkind rather than mean. Or inconsiderate/ ungrateful/ etc. more than selfish wretch.
Typically people want to be as positive as they can be. But that's the issue with our society. Real civilization is born from the blood of wretches and not sympathizing with them.

It's like if you see a person who spilled milk on your kitchen floor. And they say "It was old and rotten". There's so much underlying context they wont' address becuase htey know that accountability and responsibility only matters when it is forced. And unless there is something/ some consequence their primal nature is concerned about then they won't listen to you/ respect you.

Obviously. Think about if dogs had the self awareness to realize they were genetic failures, Pitbulls would look like angels compared to the unwanted mutts. But even humans buy into the Quasimodo lie that beauty is skin deep.

We all know the truth. So that is why cucksiety is afraid of us.
We see its ugly cowardly face

But what would be the detonating to start the revolution against the elites? The blackpill?