Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion people just like throwing the pedo card

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
These days, people use the term "pedo" so often that it has lost its true meaning. Let me share my story. Today, I was on Discord chat and I mentioned my preference. I am attracted to females who are skinny, petite, and have a small chest. Everyone after hearing my preference called me a pedophile
even though I never mention a kid which is just baffling because they're a lot of adult foids with similar builds that I just described.
apparently it ok for foids to have a type, but when a guy does it he is a "creep"
jfl

mainly weaponized by normniggers and roasties. I once saw a post on soyddit that said men who value their partners to be virgins give off "pedo vibes"

mainly weaponized by normniggers and roasties. I once saw a post on soyddit that said men who value their partners to be virgins give off "pedo vibes"
Heard that before aswell jfl

This. Especially American ones

I once saw a post on soyddit that said men who value their partners to be virgins give off "pedo vibes"
Behead plebbitors, defecate in a plebbitor’s food, round house kick a plebbitor into the concrete, rape female plebbitors, shoot plebbitors with a ray gun.