Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People in the bus mocked me today

goron black

goron black

hello
-
I was sitting and I was hearing and seeing a group of normies laughing and looking at me standing barely 2 feet away.

I was telling myself people don't care about others, they surely were laughing about something else, maybe their hangover they got at their last party or whatever

So I was trying to ignore them and when I went out of the bus I touched my head and there were a spit in my hair, when I got home I was about to cry but I heard my mom saying "good evening" so I held my tears back

In conclusion: you are never just "ignored" if you really are a genetic trash, if you just get ignored you just are a failed normie

I would have lost it if someone spit on me. Would have went to prison for sure

Idk how you didn't felt it.

Normscum are the devils spawn.

So I was trying to ignore them and when I went out of the bus I touched my head and there were a spit in my hair
Jfl, I'm not sure I would've accepted that. Accepted as in ignore and just carry on with my day

i'll escape from prison and kill and dismember those cunts.

In conclusion: you are never just "ignored" if you really are a genetic trash, if you just get ignored you just are a failed normie
About time someone fucking said this, glad I'm not alone

Man...
Sorry to hear that, idk why people do that shit.Low iq or self-esteem

Ouch, man talk about brutal. I'm going to assume they were the typical jocks. You're in High School by an chance?

What do you think they were laughing about? People that do this obviously dont have anything else in life going on so they shit on others to get a boost. I cant speak for foids but ive met some good looking chads that arent ass holes maybe because they are confortable with themselves and dont need to crush others to get that boost

I hate it when pretty boys mocked me on the bus

My condolences.
I'm sorry for your gain...
(Of spit.)

This is precisely the reason i open-carry a huge dagger when i go into any large çity! (they are 100% legal as long as you have a clean legal record)

I get weird looks, but i also get a lot of, "sirs." And no shit from anyone. Ofc i nod to any other dangerous looking people as if saying, "i see you."

In my state we have the "reasonable" rule of weapons. If you have a reason that makes sense, then you can carry whatever you want.

My reason is fearing dog attacks! (Many old men have used daggers against packs of pit bulls and lived!)

Since most sane people fear dog attacks, my reason is logical. But if i said, "I hate niggers!" Then that wouldn't do. (Even though it's sane in a city.)

Honk honk! Watch your back brother!

Were they niggers by chance?

I'd rather say they did more then mocking you.
You can carry a basic pepper spray to protect yourself.

Go Joker on them next time (subway station scene)

newcel but you are very right. I'm starting to like you <3.

Genetic trash gang. I've been mocked so many times. It hurts when its something you can't control. Especially when they make fun of my hormonal problems. They literally make their voice higher pitched and try to bloat themselves up to make fun of me. Made me cry alot in school when I was in there.

This is the fucking reason people go ER

They could simply tell that you have a spit on your head . and move one.
They know that you are ugly and feel like trash instead of uplifting you up they tried to make even feel worse .
If she was a foid I believe it won't be the same .

I know how you feel. Mocking is really bad.

My condolences.
I'm sorry for your gain...
(Of spit.)

This is precisely the reason i open-carry a huge dagger when i go into any large çity! (they are 100% legal as long as you have a clean legal record)

I get weird looks, but i also get a lot of, "sirs." And no shit from anyone. Ofc i nod to any other dangerous looking people as if saying, "i see you."

In my state we have the "reasonable" rule of weapons. If you have a reason that makes sense, then you can carry whatever you want.

My reason is fearing dog attacks! (Many old men have used daggers against packs of pit bulls and lived!)

Since most sane people fear dog attacks, my reason is logical. But if i said, "I hate niggers!" Then that wouldn't do. (Even though it's sane in a city.)

Honk honk! Watch your back brother!
Lucky bastard, in UK you ain't allowed to carry fuck all. Of course the criminales don't give a shit. Carry something for protection, get caught then thrown in with the worst of 'em. Jewnited Cuckdom.

Lucky bastard, in UK you ain't allowed to carry fuck all. Of course the criminales don't give a shit. Carry something for protection, get caught then thrown in with the worst of 'em. Jewnited Cuckdom.
Uh hmm... Perhaps a "coin bag" (soft sap) would be a legal option? Basically, it's a sack full of coins that weighs approximately 12oz. Wielded properly you can hit a knife hand on the wrist, as a disarm. Or a hit on the upper jaw as a knockout...

They also make fancy leather "coin purses" (pouches) that are sap / blackjack shaped. Quite legal.
Uh hmm... Perhaps a "coin bag" (soft sap) would be a legal option? Basically, it's a sack full of coins that weighs approximately 12oz. Wielded properly you can hit a knife hand on the wrist, as a disarm. Or a hit on the upper jaw as a knockout...

They also make fancy leather "coin purses" (pouchesthat are sap / blackjack shaped. Quite legal.

You can also wear a "hat" that you can use as a eye blinding distraction to hide a punch. Or a snappy bandana to "flick" into an eye. Or your "shirt" as a cape to toss over a incoming knife...

The vannila lattè chemical weapon to the face is popular in California.

The point is...

You are the weapon.

Everything else just gives you more reach.

Last edited:
I feel you homie...

yesterday, 2 jailbaits that were sitting before me were giggling and took a picture of me...

probably to show theire friends the freak behind them.

there is no escape to genetic trash.

Happens to me whenever I leave the basement. If you are ugly people stare at you as much as people stare at extremely attractive people. It's why everyone that neets is sub 3 genetic shit.

Also.

Carry a flashlight! (Or sturdy pen) great impact weapon. If you target properly.

Umbrellas used to be popular..

Also.

Carry a flashlight! (Or sturdy pen) great impact weapon. If you target properly.

Umbrellas used to be popular..
Umbrella can be considered a weapon if used, I like the flashlight idea, you can get ones with a flasher mode & reinforced end point for breaking glass.

Best bet over here is to run off afterwards & hope you wasn't caught on camera even if you was the defending party.