Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over people in highschool called me a murderer

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
women would run away when i came close

Fakecel if you were never called a school shooter in hs

I remember overhearing a foid call me a serial killer in high school.

They're likely taking from years and years of stereotyping surrounding physically unattractive males being weird, unsociable, unstable, and more likely to commit violence, especially if the modern discrimination against them results in them living in some form of isolation, with the horn effect meaning basically every negative trait is projected onto for your subhumanity; foids also need a quick reason to explain why they might be so disgusted by you without talking about your attractiveness or their extremely high standards, so the result is such insults... :feelsclown:

It's to be expected, really. :society:

Prove them right (in video game)

Fakecel if you were never called a school shooter in hs
Agreed. This has happened to me multiple times, including after highschool or outside of it. :feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope: Normans often say shit like this and do not even consider for a second how it would make us feel. Comparing us to murderers based simply upon our looks alone. It is fucking brootal and honestly one of the reasons I became blackpilled in the first place. It partially taught me that looks >>> everything else in life.

Allow me to show you a story:

women would run away when i came close
This is why you should use that fear to your advantage. Stare foids in the eyes of you can, put fear in them.

Story One:

Her name isn't Cherrita.

They don't exist.

^ @cloUder

Regrets are meaningless now.

Unfortunate. Your suggestion is known to me, though, as I once suggested investing TANF money into the stock market on Yahoo Answers.

(My IQ is 110-120 range, objectively. I'm on disability for a permanent illness. I'll explain once I remove my problem.)

Justus G was sweating, licking his lips as James K approached Shannon. He realized that he would soon become a wittol.

Cool. My Mulatto half-cousins laughed at me when I was crying over Mesothelioma(112 VIQ as a young child) and started playing with lighter-skinned males in the area.

"I was not a Castizo, so I was too short and too dark"

"I was not a Mulatto, so I was too dark"

"I was not a Mulatto, so I was too dark..."

I am Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless Virgin.

Last edited: