Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People I hate ranked

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
5. Chads/Tyrones etc
4. Boomers
3. Agecucks
2. Normies
1. Foids

These are my most hated groups

Honorable mentions
Cucks, Simps, Whiteknights, Bluepillers, Redpillers

based
hating NORMIES and CHADS more than FOIDS

People I hate ranked
5. Martin Luther King
4. Rosa Parks
3. Barack Obama
2. Michelle Obama
1. George Floyd

People I hate ranked
5. Martin Luther King
4. Rosa Parks
3. Barack Obama
2. Michelle Obama
1. George Floyd
I don’t even hate Martin Luther King tbh. He was one of the most peaceful protesters and didn’t hurt anyone. All he wanted was basic human treatment for blacks. It was the ones after him that ruined things by wanting extra privileges while already being treated equally.

I don’t even hate Martin Luther King tbh. He was one of the most peaceful protesters and didn’t hurt anyone. All he wanted was basic human treatment for blacks. It was the ones after him that ruined things by wanting extra privileges while already being treated equally.
i dont actually hate niggers tbh

i dont actually hate niggers tbh
I hate niggers, but not how you think. I don’t hate all blacks, only the ones who act like niggers. I consider many white assholes as niggers too. To me nigger is more about behavior and less about skin color. Just so happens that more blacks act like niggers than any other race though

I hate niggers, but not how you think. I don’t hate all blacks, only the ones who act like niggers. I consider many white assholes as niggers too. To me nigger is more about behavior and less about skin color. Just so happens that more blacks act like niggers than any other race though
so basically what I'm hearing is that not all niggers are black. high iq.

in that case I fucking hate niggers.

so basically what I'm hearing is that not all niggers are black. high iq.

in that case I fucking hate niggers.
Yep. I knew many white guys who were just as nasty as hood blacks. If they act like a nigger, then they are one. I don’t care if they are white, spic, rice, or black. If they are an asshole for no fucking reason then they are niggers.

Not in any real order but here’s mine

1. Pretty much any red pill or P.U.A. alpha male grifter
2. Cucks,simps and white knights
3. Maga + Q tards
4. Pedophiles
5. SJWs
6. Rad fems, terfs, pink pillars, and femcels I know they are all different but I pretty much put them in the same category
7. Christcucks: I actually don’t hate all Christians though just the ones that shove it down your throat
8. All politicians and most billionaires
9. Bullies
10. Most late gen x - gen z foids

Last edited: