Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "People I don't like find me attractive"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
"boohoo why can't chad like me"

"Why don't ugly men just die?"

Meanwhile most of us would jump over the moon if we thought one woman found us attractive.

If I was attractive to a 2/10 I'd be happy. Females are the ones with standards problems.

FUCK FOIDS :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: ER THEM ALL (IN MINECRAFT)

you're not entitled to chad whore

Only foids can find ways to bitch about being wanted.

She got her answer right in the title.
"How am I so attractive if..."
You are. Just not to those you're attracted to. See how this works?

Only foids can find ways to bitch about being wanted.
It surprises me that there's people who don't hate women. You have to actively try to not hate them.

Our standards are low but so are our chances

Last edited:
Jfl reads like something my oneitis in highschool would say. Thing is they don’t even have to be ugly, if they’re her looksmatch(ugly), or normie tier she don’t give a fuckkk.

average femcel

boohoo I want chad but he doesn't look at me, help ((((

Juggernaut law in full effect. She's just attractive enough to seem attainable to average men, so they orbit her. All this attention gives her a false sense of self-worth, so she tries to go for guys way above her league and gets her heart broken every time, eventually making her a man hating feminist. She will claim men are shallow and use women, unable to relfect on herself and realise she has been doing the same on a much larger scale to her looksmatches, either rejecting them, ignoring, or leading them on just enough to keep them as orbiters for ego boost while she tries to seduce chad.