Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People here say I'm an IT infiltrator, yet none of my posts was in their sub

Understanding

Understanding

Banned
-
By thinking a statement is a bait for being too exaggerated, you are admiting that
- you or any other incel shouldn't sound like this, so you are not as hardcore as you think, or;
- you believe an IT user can sound more hardcore than you do.
So what is it? Because when I say IT users and FDS deserve to die, I'm simply exerting my values of Justice and Truth. If you don't think so as well, you are cucked.

Last edited:
based post

time will tell

based post

time will tell
Time my ass. I came to this forum expecting fiery men to whom society failed with, and found a bunch of milquetoast teenagers who are truly more cowards than those they admonish.

Time my ass. I came to this forum expecting fiery men whom society failed with, and found a bunch of milquetoast teenagers who are truly more cowards than those they admonish.
well if we're all just a bunch of weaklings, what are you doing that will tear society from the ground up?

We can't trust graycels these days. They are either larping ITfags or journalists from Germany.

well if we're all just a bunch of weaklings, what are you doing that will tear society from the ground up?
First, I'm vanquishing all my flaws; then, after becoming functional again, I will dedicate my whole life to the pursuit of immortality and mental uploading. I will usher society to a modern and technological revolution where people won't be fettered by nature and will be attracted to minds instead of faces.
We can't trust graycels these days. They are either larping ITfags or journalists from Germany.
Understandable. Benefit of the doubt is, however, necessary for a sound and correct judgement.

This was planned all the way by you and you will screenshot and post this on IT :feelsthink:

First, I'm vanquishing all my flaws; then, after becoming functional again, I will dedicate my whole life to the pursuit of immortality and mental uploading. I will usher society to a modern and technological revolution where people won't be fettered by nature and will be attracted to minds instead of faces.

Understandable. Benefit of the doubt is, however, necessary for a sound and correct judgement.
how do you intend on doing that?

Youre going to create a society where being ugly doesn't matter? Fucking how are you going to combat millions of years of evolution.

how do you intend on doing that?
Moving to a first world country to easen my life, then creating original thoughts with my personal research and applying them to the current progress in the industry.

Moving to a first world country to easen my life, then creating original thoughts with my personal research and applying them to the current progress in the industry.
Alright then, anything which would put a dent in the jewish world order I have nothing but the best of my wishes for. As for myself, I don't want immortality. I fully intend on blowing my head off eventually

Alright then, anything which would put a dent in the jewish world order I have nothing but the best of my wishes for. As for myself, I don't want immortality. I fully intend on blowing my head off eventually
High IQ post, similar feelings tbh.

This was planned all the way by you and you will screenshot and post this on IT :feelsthink:
4D shes :feelshehe:
Youre going to create a society where being ugly doesn't matter? Fucking how are you going to combat millions of years of evolution.
Evolution can suck a dick. Humanity is, by definition, REPULSED by nature. That's why technology was created. Civilization doesn't exist because you allow cannibals and other tribalist abominatioms to exist, but because you kill them. They deserve to die BECAUSE they want people to die and consider them to be their equals, so logical they want to be eaten as well.
Humanity is about minds, motherfucker. And uploading your mind at will, turning it unbounded in time, is the key to make looks obsolete, as they crumble to dust when you die.

just science fiction maxx bro

You just want to do that because current society is less-than-perfect a.k.a Hell for your type of people, for OUR type of people who has the potential to understand that humans are more than the meat and bones we are forced to drag around. Anyone who actively advocates in favor of this (jews) or are lenient to the formers (normies and self-centered horndogs) is evil, and unfortunately are a majority which is contaminating our world. Nothing they create will last, and they want us to be dragged down with them. Suicide is simply giving in to their wishes.
You are an idiot if you think fiction can't be real and hasn't an effect on reality. The fictional view of Jesus Christ (even if him as a person existed) made 2 billions of people in favor of his words, even if religion is botchered nowadays.
"People" (and I'm merely spitting the word here) like you are a hindrance. You believe everything should be finite.
"We are born from the ground and to the ground we should end!" - conformist scums. And you are no different from them.

Last edited:
You just want to do that because current society is less-than-perfect a.k.a Hell for your type of people, for OUR type of people who has the potential to understand that humans are more than the meat and bones we are forced to drag around. Anyone who actively advocates in favor of this (jews) or are lenient to the formers (normies and self-centered horndogs) is evil, and unfortunately are a majority who is contaminating our world. Nothing they create will last, and they want us to be dragged down with them. Suicide is simply giving in to their wishes.
Suicide is the greatest act of self-determination that humans have access to, so fuck the wishes of anybody else. Whether or not others will be pleased to hear of your death shouldn't matter to you.

@Michinomiya Hirohit thoughts?

Suicide is the greatest act of self-determination that humans have access to, so fuck the wishes of anybody else. Whether or not others will be pleased to hear of your death shouldn't matter to you.
It is, IN OUR SOCIETY. Suicide is largely disencouraged because you have to be a cog in the machine so they can drain you. That's why you have yellow september shit going on.
It is also an act of giving in to them, as you assume this is an inescapable reality. So yeah, good luck.

You are an idiot if you think fiction can't be real and hasn't an effect or reality. The fictional view of Jesus Christ (even if him as a person existed) made 2 billions of people in favor of his words, even if religion is botchered nowadays.
"People" (and I'm merely spitting the word here) like you are a hindrance. You believe everything should be finite.
"We are born from the ground and to the ground we should end!" - conformist scums. And you are no different from them.
Wow

I believe in him
Thanks, it means a lot.
God is a representation of high level phenomena in our world (things that are eminent, such as life and humanity), which means humans can also be god. That's why most religions say things like "god made the man on His image".
When I achieve godhood with my discovery and possibly those who supported it, I will reshape the world so it becomes a heaven for true humans, and that means all of those who are not in favor of humanity (killers, whores, relativists, conformists, so on) must perish or be ostracized from civilization, your choice.

It is, IN OUR SOCIETY. Suicide is largely disencouraged because you have to be a cog in the machine so they can drain you. That's why you have yellow september shit going on.
It is also an act of giving in to them, as you assume this is an inescapable reality. So yeah, good luck.
my reasons for wanting suicide is slightly more sophisticated than immediate political or cultural concerns. It is rooted in a deep seated psychological disgust of humanity, except that higher humanity of which you spoke earlier, and an intense desire to disassociate myself from the former. I will promise you this though, I am not killing myself before the Destroyer, the 10th of the Vishnu avatar incarnations, he whom the holy Sanskrit refers to as "Kalki", a man of equally lightning and sun, arrives to put an end to this Kali Yuga by the killing off of all of lower humanity (that is to say most currently living humans, an event similarly cataclysmic to the flood depicted in the bible) and violently shatters the barrier which stands between this dull, bland existence and the golden age, something that I had revealed would happen within my lifetime in a prophecy I had which arrived to me through a dream. I do not expect to survive this as I don't see myself as worthy so I will kill myself after his arrival is definite

If you are Kalki then I salute you, but I am skeptical

Last edited:
my reasons for wanting suicide is slightly more sophisticated than immediate political or cultural concerns. It is rooted in a deep seated psychological disgust of humanity, except that higher humanity of which you spoke earlier, and an intense desire to disassociate myself from the former. I will promise you this though, I am not killing myself before the Destroyer, the 10th of the Vishnu avatar incarnations, he whom the holy Sanskrit refers to as "Kalki", a man of equally lightning and sun, arrives to put an end to this Kali Yuga by the killing off of all of lower humanity (that is to say most currently living humans, an event similarly cataclysmic to the flood depicted in the bible) and violently shatters the barrier which stands between this dull, bland existence and the golden age, something that I had revealed would happen within my lifetime in a prophecy I had which arrived to me through a dream. I do not expect to survive this as I don't see myself as worthy so I will kill myself after his arrival is definite

If you are Kalki then I salute you, but I am skeptical
Who knows? Music is representation of emotions, so...

Knock yourself on.

Last edited:
what is this music dude

By thinking a statement is a bait for being too exaggerated, you are admiting that
- you or any other incel shouldn't sound like this, so you are not as hardcore as you think, or;
- you believe an IT user can sound more hardcore than you do.
So what is it? Because when I say IT users and FDS deserve to die, I'm simply exerting my values of Justice and Truth. If you don't think so as well, you are cucked.
What's your DP from?