Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people here expect too much out of life

• Thread starter anotherbitesthedust
  • Start date
anotherbitesthedust

anotherbitesthedust

Recruit
★★★
i think it’s funny how a large percentage of incels here think that they are built for some higher purpose and that there has to be “more to life than this”

i used to feel the same way honestly, every day used to be the same for me. wake up, school, get home, gymcel, video game cope (if i had time) do work, then repeat. i always wondered why i was so unhappy and why i felt like there was something in my life that’s missing when in reality:

you just expect too much

another user (blackpillpres) also discussed this but i think it’s absolutely true. most people here not only have unrealistic expectations for women and dating but just LIFE in general. there’s nothing really special about any of you and the reason you’re disappointed by life and the way it’s going is because your ego tries to compel you to believe that “you’re meant for greater things” or some other cringe ass bs like that. in reality, when you have realistic expectations for what you can get out of this life and stop worrying about things you can’t change at all is when you will truly be happy

Shut up fag I will not work shit min wage jobs or even mid wage jobs I want to be rich

Stupid ass m&m nigger

Give in to despair

I don't think I expect too much at all. Love is a basic human need, and since I can't have it I might as well rebel :society:

I don't think I expect for much at all. Love is a basic human need, and since I can't have it I might as well rebel :society:
cope you don’t deserve anything, thinking you deserve stuff is tied to your ego and self worth which are both fabricated

U speak like a jew
descend lower into your incel life. make sure not to expect too much out of life and be happy with what you have. keep working your minimum wage job and collect your employment stubs. keep doing what your doing and don’t change!

Agreed. Building wild expectations is another way we're gaslit in our youth. The sad reality is that the vast majority of us are forgotten, useless NPCs that were always meant to be cogs in the system.

descend lower into your incel life. make sure not to expect too much out of life and be happy with what you have. keep working your minimum wage job and collect your employment stubs. keep doing what your doing and don’t change!
That's what you said originally but now you say it sarcasticcally but it's what you said

Agreed. Building wild expectations is another way we're gaslit in our youth. The sad reality is that the vast majority of us are forgotten, useless NPCs that were always meant to be cogs in the system.
you aren’t “meant” to be an NPC nor are you “meant” to be an important person either, no one’s destiny is rigid and unlike what society wants you to believe only you can really love yourself

what makes you think you “deserve” love
Well my stunning personality of course :feelsEhh:

But on a serious note. I bust my ass everyday, and work hard as hell on my passions and hobbies. If any foid can get a partner without having any sort of actual soul or personality, then I deserve love more then they do. :feelsjuice:

Nobody is meant for 'greater things.' To assume such a thing is foolish. However, it is just as foolish to assume that means that there is no use in ever doing something with the life you have.

I wouldn't call aspirations & hope "unrealistic." If one wishes that he were rich, why not let him work towards achieving that goal of his? What many people here fail to realize is that the black-pill provides us with time & currency. Having a girlfriend costs money, a substantial amount of money too. Not to mention the time you must allocate into doing things with her.

Every prize shall have the price; that's just equivalent exchange.

With what we save, we are free to pursue whatever our desires may be. From the smallest, to the largest. A desire to eat fast food is just as legitimate as the desire to rule the very world we walk on.

I have repeatedly lowered my expectations to the point where I expect nothing but I'm still disappointed.

This is a classic gaslighting tactic. You would never say that Chad "expects too much out of life". In reality, he expects exactly what we all expect, the only difference is that he gets what he wants and we don't.

cope you don’t deserve anything, thinking you deserve stuff is tied to your ego and self worth which are both fabricated
People who say 'you don't deserve anything', usually don't say that 'you aren't obliged to anything'.

95083D72 8F71 4C89 903E E8B667B263F1