Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel people have been warning foids

could never be me

Re: Does anyone know how to script
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#162503762Wednesday, May 20, 2015 4:30 AM CDT
"OP is an idiot." I'm not certain as to why you decided to waste your own personal time insulting the thread creator. Naivety in this manner is not equivalent to idiocy. Anyway, returning to the topic, I would suggest utilizing the lua-users.org wiki in conjunction with the Roblox Wiki as the sources combined contain plenty of useful information.

i’m still waiting for my Ai gf

lifefuel for @barcacel
Screenshot 2023 03 12 015819

View: https://voca.ro/18SVIissjBwM

i been trying to make a new android robot thread that has my own old research i didn't include in the past (like showing how kurzweil has gotten all his 100+ predictions from 1999 right in full detail in a very very long thread with evidence of the 100 predictions), but i need more motivation

Last edited:
Will most likely not happen. Would be a nice idea but the majority of society is and will stad bluepilled
I’m not so sure. I saw a study the other day that said 62% of men under the age of 30 are single. If it isn’t already, the black pill will soon be the majority of mens believes.

I’m not so sure. I saw a study the other day that said 62% of men under the age of 30 are single. If it isn’t already, the black pill will soon be the majority of mens believes.

The majority of men are incels, but only a tiny minority are aware that they are incels.

The majority of men are incels, but only a tiny minority are aware that they are incels.
Fair point. But very soon it’s going to flip. You can’t have 62% of men going without sex and them not become resentful/look at other things besides “have a good personality” :feelstastyman:

Fair point. But very soon it’s going to flip. You can’t have 62% of men going without sex and them not become resentful/look at other things besides “have a good personality” :feelstastyman:

Don't underestimate the stupidity and the lacking selfwareness of normies.
I've met a lot of people in my life and i can count the number of intelligent and selfaware people i've met on one hand.