Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill people have an interesting way of trying to help incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
"lets take virgin loner friendless men who have been ostracized and bullied most of their lives and make up lots of lies in the media about them and try and class them as terrorists and say they should be put in jail, further making them feel disconnect from a society they already feel disconnected from, surely that will prevent these men from going ER"

They want us to act out, it's the only explanation which makes sense.

It’s because they don’t understand what incels are.

Remember current media is ran by a feminist gynocentric machine, which means when they complain about men, they’re complaining about the top 10-20% as the bottom 80-90% dont exist.

To the average (feminist) normie and female, an incel is a 6ft chadlite traditional male who still has a <1950s mindset and insists on not practicing modern sexually deviant behaviours, who could easily be part of the degeneracy if their beliefs and personality wasn’t so out of touch with current day morals and standards. They believe if you drop your 1950s mindset and improve your personality that you will suddenly become attractive to women and that you will get laid and get a girlfriend.

They refuse to acknowledge the Face and Looks, Money, Status.

Last edited:
Bullying is one of the most natural impulses humanity has. It comes from tribalism. That's why kids have to be taught to be nice and share. It's not in their nature. Nature is cruel. Many people are fundamentally cruel.

Our existence requires one of two things. Either people must accept the harshly Darwinian nature of female sexual selection and that the sexual revolution has been a disaster which is now only helping Chads as both men and women skyrocket in celibacy, or they must wipe us out so they don't have to think about it at all.

Pussy worship is also a natural human response since we have a natural drive to protect women given that they carry babies. So guess which path society will take.

since ER gave us global attention, no govt. anywhere has put a single dollar towards socially isolated males.

next time it happens, just know society might have prevented it, but they not only did nothing, they made it worse.

At least in the East there is no open hatred for virgins. Sometimes people even have empathy towards you.

They hate us for speaking the truth

Our existence requires one of two things. Either people must accept the harshly Darwinian nature of female sexual selection and that the sexual revolution has been a disaster which is now only helping Chads as both men and women skyrocket in celibacy, or they must wipe us out so they don't have to think about it at all.
We prove them wrong. Simple.
Also: single foids are single only because they aren't satisfied by men who are equal or lower then them in terms of status and money
They hate us for speaking the truth

We prove them wrong. Simple.
Also: single foids are single only because they aren't satisfied by men who are equal or lower then them in terms of status and money
Yeah for sure. But I think online dating is the reason women's standards are rising like this. They are hypergamous by nature. But they didn't have the chance to swipe through hundreds of Chads before and now that they do they feel they ought to have one themselves. It's ruining everything for everyone including women who are becoming more suicidal too. Society is failing.

Yeah for sure. But I think online dating is the reason women's standards are rising like this. They are hypergamous by nature. But they didn't have the chance to swipe through hundreds of Chads before and now that they do they feel they ought to have one themselves. It's ruining everything for everyone including women who are becoming more suicidal too. Society is failing.

The political changes in mid 20th Century lit the fire.
Social media is like putting jet fuel on the fire.

Guys all think they should have the Dan Bilzerian life and girls all think they should have the Meghan Markle life.

The mental issues from this and the political climate will cause a collapse in some form.

Last edited:
The more freedom foid have the more hypergamous thei become. Tinder just increased their freedom, that's the problem. Problem for women is they keep fucking chads anc chadlite and then they are 35 and alone and become depressed or they simply cannot find a satisfying man since they biologically can't find men who are equal to them attractive and this society forced this state of things
Guys all think they should be Dan Bilzerian and girls all think they should be Meghan Markle.
Actually many foids know they can be landwhales and still have tons of chadlites aftter them

Actually many foids know they can be landwhales and still have tons of chadlites aftter them

no man I've got to edit that. I dont mean they think they should LOOK like meghan markle.

I mean they think that they should get the celeb life and marry a high status alpha prince. even if they are landwhales

Same with guys, even on here. a bunch of fakecels think they should have a harem of girls like dan bilzerian even though they never leave the house and if they were just a bit more chadlike, that would be their life.

it's bullshit and everyone has stupid view of what life should be

no man I've got to edit that. I dont mean they think they should LOOK like meghan markle.

I mean they think that they should get the celeb life and marry a high status alpha prince. even if they are landwhales

Same with guys, even on here. a bunch of fakecels think they should have a harem of girls like dan bilzerian even though they never leave the house and if they were just a bit more chadlike, that would be their life.

I can speak for my self: I think my autism prevents me from having even 4/10 whales

I can speak for my self: I think my autism prevents me from having even 4/10 whales

if the government could they would genocide us all or make us there slaves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back