Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People hate me even in video games.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Whenever I use voice chat they just want to kick me or insult me 24/7. It's over can't even make online friends so over.

@Eskimocel your thoughts?

That's how people online are, they always want to assert dominance by constant insults. This is why I never use voice chat ever unless it's a milsim which requires me to ( People on milsims are much more mature when it comes to voice chat )

Well you replied, so an affirmative yes.
source.gif

Why, does your voice sound retarded?

fakecel if use video game voice chat

Video games are the only things I feel like a god in. World of Warships Blitz, anyone?

Video games are the only things I feel like a god in. World of Warships Blitz, anyone?
"World of Warships Blitz" sounds like a proper incel game

Vocaroo link?

How old are they

The median age is probably 35-ish, maybe even 40, there are players who are still in uni, but also some retirees, it's not unusual for me to play a couple of matches and for a teammate to say, "Sorry I gotta pick up my kids from school, I'll be online tonight."

Every guy assumes a low inhibition alpha chad aura in discord.

I never talk in online games, in fact I almost never play online games.

never used chat feature but have been booted from games because some players do not like my skills so it could be you are a good player and they feel insecure about their own skills so they try to compensate with dominating behaviour

I always turn off voice chat, it gives me terrible anxiety and i hate listening to screeching dumb kids, besides i have some weird fucked up speech and no way i will talk online with that.

I always turn off voice chat, it gives me terrible anxiety and i hate listening to screeching dumb kids
Voice chat is often comedy gold man

never used chat feature but have been booted from games because some players do not like my skills so it could be you are a good player and they feel insecure about their own skills so they try to compensate with dominating behaviour

I am not a good player, I was only good when I was a teen now I'm garbage.

What game do you play? I play csgo and had 2 or 3 similar cases