Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People get angry when you try to make up for your lack of lookism. The clock ticks

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
People don't like you because of your appearance. It's just that. It has nothing to do with what you did, or what you didn't do. It is not even related to the mood of the people in the day, or to some childhood trauma or any other bluepilled explanation. They just don't support your appearance.

Trying to make up for your appearance with a good personality, or performing at work, or trying to be overly kind, is like creating some special condiment that makes the shit pleasant to the taste. I really doubt that there is any cook, any cheff on the planet who has the ability to make the shit genuinely delicious to the point that any normal person would want to eat it. It's not possible.

Even those people who, by accident, have a spirit so generous that they can stand even incels, they cannot stand for long. No one can stand the smell of shit for long, any more than anyone can stand our presence for a while from a certain point. It's a matter of time before they hate us too and try to get rid of us. The clock ticks.

It's over. Just LDAR.

appearance defines what people think about you

I wish I didn't have to wageslave.

Show me an incel with a bad personality and I'll show you an incel who used to have a good personality until the amount of abuse he received from women and normies made his personality stop being good.

When the pandemic started I thought finally I wouldn't feel so bad. Then I started doing zoom meetings. Somehow it's possible to still be a reject even during a pandemic. Fuck this shit life...