Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel People frustrated that cucktears is slowing down and becoming edgy.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Someone got BASED in the comments, go read it before it all gets deleted and the person downvoted to fucking hell and back before getting banned.

well screenshot the fucking thing, don't let it evaporate

that feeling when you've banned all your enemies and end up as that abandoned child that wants to burn a village to feel warmth. This the cycle of outrage addiction

Can you screenshot it? I can't screenshot the full page for some reason.
2021 06 12 19 25 15 How come this sub has slowed down so much    IncelTear  Mozilla Firefox

Only 2 upvotes??

Lies are fragile. Propaganda can only resist real life experiences so much. People go to IT to make fun of us only to see that they aren't any better off, the radicals are just mentally ill, and the rest of us are right.

The blue pill only truly endures for the privileged. But the internet is built on normies. If a forum's subject matter doesn't appeal to normies, it'll usually die down after any initial hype.

@kanyepilled @SlayerSlayer as I couldn't screenshot the full page into an unique screenshot (shit never fucking works for some reason) I just screenshotted all the comments in separate screenshots.

that feeling when you've banned all your enemies and end up as that abandoned child that wants to burn a village to feel warmth. This the cycle of outrage addiction
"Wahhhhh I hate anyone that disagrees with me!1!1"

>moments later

"Wahhh why does no one love me!?1!1?"

which one's the based one i don't wanna read all that
The guy with the orange background. Not actually based, just someone that is daring to point something out to them so they can use their brain for fucking once, if they even have one.

>attention seeker

You are the one coming to this site. No one is forcing you to read our posts, no one wants attention of brain damaged trannies.
Less than 200 incels online most of the time and almost 900 cucks lurking to screenshot posts.

-Skewing posts
-Taking things out of context purposely for karma whoring
-Faking DM screenshots
-Sharing blatant obvious trolling that no one would take seriously except them
-Going out of their way to brigade other subs, attack them, create fake accounts to post offensive stuff just to get the subs shut down
-Harassing people to oblivion (someone committed suicide because of the BrazilianSigma fucktard, r/ugly admin went suicidal as well because of these fucking cucks that were harassing her in mass everywhere online until she decided to erase her online existence)

Who looks like the attention seeker? Fucking cucks. I hope they rope.

Someone got BASED in the comments, go read it before it all gets deleted and the person downvoted to fucking hell and back before getting banned.

JFL at the small jab towards smegma keeping them alive :lul:

>attention seeker

You are the one coming to this site. No one is forcing you to read our posts, no one wants attention of brain damaged trannies.
Hope she gets raped by a curry.

Fuck IT