Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People from the USA, help me to understand why 17 years old women are seem as children in your country.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★
I see that many Youtubers/influencers are being exposed and called "pedos" for having sex with 17 years old women. Like, help me with that: how is a 17 years old women a child? Really, here in my country is not so extreme. Like, people would judged you, but I think anybody would ever call you a pedo for fucking a 16+ years old girl.

Why does it matter? It's not like those young girls will fuck you over the politicians and chads

Feminists and Jews rule America

Only by retards.

actully its under 21 yikers

I see that many Youtubers/influencers are being exposed and called "pedos" for having sex with 17 years old women. Like, help me with that: how is a 17 years old women a child? Really, here in my country is not so extreme. Like, people would judged you, but I think anybody would ever call you a pedo for fucking a 16+ years old girl.
Youtubers are "exposed" for fucking 17 year olds when they're like 19 or 20 (in some cases). Its just dumb zoomers that have no concept of how manipulation or grooming actually works. People look at the legal argument as the end-all be-all.
Like I still remember that dumbass Callmecarson drama

Its publicy frowned upon but many teenage foids go with older Men in my country. Its like a tabu topic no one talks about it but everyone knows that 16 year old girls get regulary fucked by 21+ year olds

Why does it matter? It's not like those young girls will fuck you over the politicians and chads
Because these people are fucking crazy. They're trying to bend reality, so old roasties might have chad options.

In 10 years, fucking a 25-year-old woman will be considered pedophilia. And it will only get worse.

They are all children

actully its under 21 yikers
This is actual reality in South Korea. TOTAL feminist hellhole. They really should be nuked by North Korea at this point; they should have been after invention of Kdramas tbh.

They're trying to bend reality, so old roasties might have chad options.
That's the only outcome they're "fighting for". Total cuckoldry. They should be ashamed of themselves because GOD is not blind and will see them as pathetic scum they are.