Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People from nations generally considered beautiful spend the least time globally on their appearance

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
I've already posted this in another thread once some time ago, but I think this could do with its own thread, not least because I don't think that many people saw that post anyway:feelsYall:.

Predictors of enhancing human physical attractiveness: Data from 93 countries

The largest ever study looking at the predictors and correlates of the amount of time people spend grooming themselves, enhancing their appearance and generally "taking care of themselves", looking at both factors between and in 93 countries.

And what did they find:waitwhat:?

1-s2.0-S1090513822000472-gr2.jpg

Take a look at the lightest-shaded countries. Norway, Sweden, France, Australia, etc. What do they have in common? All of them are countries which stereotypically have some of the best-looking people on the planet, and as this map shows, they are also some of the countries whose people spend the absolute least amount of time taking care of their appearance and trying to make themselves look better.

Almost... like they don't need to:feelsthink::worryfeels:. Almost... like whether you are seen as good-looking or not has nothing really to do with your efforts to look good or anything, whether individually or collectively with your entire group being judged, and the good-looking groups can simply not try and still look better.

And it doesn't matter whether this is because of "colonially-imposed Eurocentric beauty standards:soy:" as Redditors would say, and thus this is something that could possibly be changed, or whether some groups simply naturally look better, as most people here would probably say, and thus it can't be changed. It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that this is the reality, that entire nations are wasting time fruitlessly trying to look good, only to end up still being stereotyped as ugly subhumans, while people from countries automatically seen as attractive are putting nowhere near that amount of effort into their appearance and are still worshipped as being beautiful.

Seriously, who the hell has ever said that Norwegian or Finnish men are ugly:feelskek::feelskek:? Nigerians and Pakistanis spend much more time taking care of their appearance then Australians, but if you ask normies in most of the world to describe the men from those countries, they'll say that the former two are just ugly criminal subhumans, while the latter one are sexy surfer dudes:feelsUgh:.

Here's the breakdown of time spent taking care of one's appearance by country and gender:

groomingtime-png.1064854

Swiss men are among the groups of men spending the absolute least amount of time on their appearance. They spend less time doing so than Sri Lankan men, but how many people would say that Swiss guys are less attractive than Sri Lankans? Finnish men spend a little less time grooming themselves than El Salvadorans, Guatemalans, Jamaicans, Uzbekistanis, Montenegrins, and so on and so on, but who has ever said that they look much worse than those people? Indonesians are likewise one of the nations whose men spend relatively very little time bettering their appearance, and they on average spend a little more time doing so than Finns, however, who has ever said that the looks difference between the average Finn and his Indonesian counterpart is anywhere near to "close"? Which it would be, if how you looked like was dependant solely on the effort you put into your appearance?

Tunisian men spend the single most time on their appearance out of all the nation x gender combinations in the table above, yet I don't think there's ever been a flood of photos of Tunisians being spammed on r/ladyboners. If your appearance depended solely on the effort you put into it, that would be quite curious, wouldn't it:feelshmm::feelshehe:?

And I could continue on and on. You get the idea.

Even the actual study admitted that GDP per capita was a negative predictor of time spent taking care of one's appearance:feelskek::feelskek:.

image.png

And yet, it is people from developed, high GDP countries who are seen as attractive, clean, sophisticated and whatever almost by default in comparison to those from underdeveloped, poor countries.

But "muh just world:soy::soy::soy:."

Tagging some boyos because why not.

@AsakuraHao @comradespiderman29 @highschoolcel @KillNiggers @starcrapoo @DonezoTheClown @Pancakecel @Gendocel @CircumcisedClown @based_meme @DarkStar @GeckoBus @Regenerator @Mecoja @AsiaCel @Mortis @Incline @prajeet88 @anandkonda @Stupid Clown @Sloth.Belgrade @weaselbomber @Zer0/∞ @benchies @Sergeant Kelly

When you're effortlessly attractive, why put in any effort?

Not really that surprising.

I've already posted this in another thread once some time ago, but I think this could do with its own thread, not least because I don't think that many people saw that post anyway:feelsYall:.

The largest ever study looking at the predictors and correlates of the amount of time people spend grooming themselves, enhancing their appearance and generally "taking care of themselves", looking at both factors between and in 93 countries.

Take a look at the lightest-shaded countries. Norway, Sweden, France, Australia, etc. What do they have in common? All of them are countries which stereotypically have some of the best-looking people on the planet, and as this map shows, they are also some of the countries whose people spend the absolute least amount of time taking care of their appearance and trying to make themselves look better.

Almost... like they don't need to:feelsthink::worryfeels:. Almost... like whether you are seen as good-looking or not has nothing really to do with your efforts to look good or anything, whether individually or collectively with your entire group being judged, and the good-looking groups can simply not try and still look better.

And it doesn't matter whether this is because of "colonially-imposed Eurocentric beauty standards:soy:" as Redditors would say, and thus this is something that could possibly be changed, or whether some groups simply naturally look better, as most people here would probably say, and thus it can't be changed. It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that this is the reality, that entire nations are wasting time fruitlessly trying to look good, only to end up still being stereotyped as ugly subhumans, while people from countries automatically seen as attractive are putting nowhere near that amount of effort into their appearance and are still worshipped as being beautiful.

Seriously, who the hell has ever said that Norwegian or Finnish men are ugly:feelskek::feelskek:? Nigerians and Pakistanis spend much more time taking care of their appearance then Australians, but if you ask normies in most of the world to describe the men from those countries, they'll say that the former two are just ugly criminal subhumans, while the latter one are sexy surfer dudes:feelsUgh:.

Here's the breakdown of time spent taking care of one's appearance by country and gender:

groomingtime-png.1064854

Swiss men are among the groups of men spending the absolute least amount of time on their appearance. They spend less time doing so than Sri Lankan men, but how many people would say that Swiss guys are less attractive than Sri Lankans? Finnish men spend a little less time grooming themselves than El Salvadorans, Guatemalans, Jamaicans, Uzbekistanis, Montenegrins, and so on and so on, but who has ever said that they look much worse than those people? Indonesians are likewise one of the nations whose men spend relatively very little time bettering their appearance, and they on average spend a little more time doing so than Finns, however, who has ever said that the looks difference between the average Finn and his Indonesian counterpart is anywhere near to "close"? Which it would be, if how you looked like was dependant solely on the effort you put into your appearance?

Tunisian men spend the single most time on their appearance out of all the nation x gender combinations in the table above, yet I don't think there's ever been a flood of photos of Tunisians being spammed on r/ladyboners. If your appearance depended solely on the effort you put into it, that would be quite curious, wouldn't it:feelshmm::feelshehe:?

And I could continue on and on. You get the idea.

Even the actual study admitted that GDP per capita was a negative predictor of time spent taking care of one's appearance:feelskek::feelskek:.

image.png

And yet, it is people from developed, high GDP countries who are seen as attractive, clean, sophisticated and whatever almost by default in comparison to those from underdeveloped, poor countries.

But "muh just world:soy::soy::soy:."
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
this probably relates to how ethnics and other non white people are giga obsessed with status symbols, fashion, cars, grooming their hair and skin etc etc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzwiiOucpDk

Last edited:

So much for the "work-on-your-appearance/anyone can be handsome/beautiful" JFL

I also notice that in Latin America, Colombia (my people) is among the darker shaded countries - I can tell you from first hand that Colombians are mostly ugly, but among Latinos, Colombian girls are thought as hot - trust me, they're not

Shitskins are the underdogs. They work hard just to reach the mogger level but fail miserably.:feelsrope:

If only they put more effort into their personalities they wouldn't be inkwells.

Jfl, especially sheboons with their weaves just to imitate what white people have naturally :feelskek:

This makes sense and isn't shocking

So much for the "work-on-your-appearance/anyone can be handsome/beautiful" JFL

I also notice that in Latin America, Colombia (my people) is among the darker shaded countries - I can tell you from first hand that Colombians are mostly ugly, but among Latinos, Colombian girls are thought as hot - trust me, they're not
This. I really hate this ethnic cope of "our foids are beautiful" "x model proves our group can be good looking" just a cope to justify the crazy amount of time and money spend on appearance and still getting less that chad.

Excellent post brother

@WorthlessSlavicShit So Pakistan spends the most amount of time out of all in Indian subcontinent? :feelskek:

Swiss men are among the groups of men spending the absolute least amount of time on their appearance. They spend less time doing so than Sri Lankan men, but how many people would say that Swiss guys are less attractive than Sri Lankans?
Brootal. No amount of showering will make a 90th percentile Sri Lankan as attractive as a 10th percentile Swiss man.

Good thread as always, thanks for the tag

Whilst this is "water" it's just nice to see actual scientific literature more or less prove what we say, I think that's why I appreciate these threads so much & try to make some, though I prefer speaking about theoretical concepts in tangent to the blackpill- I have a thread I'm cooking-up right now.

well no surprise there.

people who spend too much time on their appearance are just compensating for their lack of it.

The superiority of the white race truly can't be understated JFL.

@WorthlessSlavicShit So Pakistan spends the most amount of time out of all in Indian subcontinent? :feelskek:
Seems so:feelshaha:.

Good thread as always, thanks for the tag

Whilst this is "water" it's just nice to see actual scientific literature more or less prove what we say, I think that's why I appreciate these threads so much & try to make some, though I prefer speaking about theoretical concepts in tangent to the blackpill- I have a thread I'm cooking-up right now.
:yes::feelsokman: