Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People familiar with this?

OmegaBoy

OmegaBoy

Recruit
★★
So it's summer here, you see quite a lot of good looking women here walking around.

The burden is when paying attention to it, I feel like a creep. This more or less gets confirmed when I catch eye with a lady, in 99,99% of the cases you can smell 'fuck off' in the air immediately. Or the feeling comes up people can see me looking at a good looking lady, while thinking whats going on in the retards (me) head.

I try to avoid paying attention to it.. but today was terrible. While waiting on the train, came across a beautiful woman. Beautiful figure, slim, long legs, perfect ass. Instantly triggering the feeling I never will know how it is to be with such a lady. Not even something that looks like it in the slightest bit. I had to control myself not to commit suicide on the spot.

Just fuck my life.

So it's summer here, you see quite a lot of good looking women here walking around.

The burden is when paying attention to it, I feel like a creep. This more or less gets confirmed when I catch eye with a lady, in 99,99% of the cases you can smell 'fuck off' in the air immediately. Or the feeling comes up people can see me looking at a good looking lady, while thinking whats going on in the retards (me) head.

I try to avoid paying attention to it.. but today was terrible. While waiting on the train, came across a beautiful woman. Beautiful figure, slim, long legs, perfect ass. Instantly triggering the feeling I never will know how it is to be with such a lady. Not even something that looks like it in the slightest bit. I had to control myself not to commit suicide on the spot.

Just fuck my life.

they want attention
but you dont give it to them
so thats good

imagine all man did that and wake up to the feminism/gynocrazy