Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People expect Manlets to just get out there and try

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Yeah let me just get out there and try when a minimum of 80% of women I would potentially meet automatically disregard me based on height alone with nothing else taken into account.

So you walk into a room of 100 women, at least 80 of them want nothing to do with me because of height. This doesn’t take into account other things like my face, clothing, income, social status, or anything, so that 80% figure can be easily bumped up to at least 90-95% or even 99-100%

Now being the man I am supposed to do the approaching.

So I am supposed approach with these odds? So in a room of 100 women, 90-95 or even 99-100 auto reject based on height and then face, nothing else taken into account. Now for social reasons, you’re not supposed to just go from women to women in such a scenario until finally you hit the 5 or 10 women (or realistically the 1-5, at best) out of the 100 that would give you a chance. Not to mention the logistics of such expectations, it’s a fucking joke.

So even if you manage to pass the height and face test as a Manlet, you can easily hit a wall with that small chance you have, by not being educated enough for the foid, or not having a good enough job for the foid, or perhaps just lacking social skills at the level she expects, so the small chance I do have, hits another major obstacle which returns me to step 1 of having to try and find another needle in the haystack for another woman to be accepting of my height and face.

Now at the end of the day, by some amazing stars aligned miracle I’d manage to get passed all stages, I would be now in a relationship situation where the girl holds all of the power, she can easily replace me at a moments notice, there are 1000s or other guys in my similar situation who would sucker punch me and sell their souls to the devil to have this girl. The girl knows this and will act like it, treat me like shit, and expect me to do anything and everything she wants, because it’s what every guy other before me did for her without complaining and she expects that from all guys like me. If I dare even try to act like a masculine man she will leave and replace me for a feminine cuck who will bend over backwards while she abuses him.

This is why men like me give up and lay down and rot. It is learned helplessness. Having a healthy loving caring balanced relationship with a masculine man and feminine woman today is impossible today. It is over for many men and nothing will change for me in my lifetime. Maybe in 50 years or 100 years the pendulum will swing back to how it was, but for now it’s over, I accept it and I now lay down and rot.

Last edited:
Life begins at 5’10

No, people expect you rot in your basement. That's why notorious manlets are always looked suspicious, because they are the exception.

in 2019 the whole world is basically fucking laughing at you if you're 5'10 or under

No, people expect you rot in your basement. That's why notorious manlets are always looked suspicious, because they are the exception.

You know that could easily be the case.

I have never had any person tell me that I should have a girlfriend and I should do X or Y.

Nobody has ever tried to set me up with any girl

Nobody has ever recommended me to a girl

I have sisters with lots of female friends and never once have they said anything to me to about hooking me up with one of their friends or any women in their social networks.

in 2019 the whole world is basically fucking laughing at you if you're 5'10 or under

Even that being the case, even with a tall guy getting passed stage 1 and stage 2 easily, in stage 3 he still ends up having to be a cuck bitch and put up with all kinds of shit, because he too is easily replaceable. It only takes going to the shop or something and I see some 6’3 lanky simp beta looking guy following some aggressive looking 5’2 whale around while he cucks out behind her like a child.

Shit like this just makes me wonder, who the fuck even has a happy healthy fucking relationship anymore? If even these tall guys end up looking like abused dogs to their fat bitches what the fuck chance do i have.

Last edited:
5'10 lol what is this?If you aint 6ft2 or above gtfo

that's just for laughing, like for children and old people laughing at you

women will spit in your face if you're under 6'2 or whatever

The only way is if you can travel to a place where your height is decent.

People are annoyingly delusional idiots who go off of exceptions for "proof" "anyone can succeed :soy:"

Dating as a manlet is like winning the lottery but at least with the lottery people admit its dumb to expect to win.

People are delusional idiots who go off of exceptions for "proof" "anyone can succeed :soy:"

Hey instead of adding $5000 per year to your retirement fund and getting all that compounding interest over 40 years....how about just spend $5000 per year on lottery tickets for the next 40 years bro. You should do this because I know a guy that won the lottery, so if he can, you can too.

A) 100% chance of having $2 million+ at retirement age

B) 0.0000000000000001 chance of winning $2 million+ from lottery by retirement age

Hmmmmmm I wonder which one is better choice.

As you can see, saving extra for retirement is the LDAR safe comfortable version of obtaining wealth that will at least give you a comfortable pillow to lay upon in your rot. Playing the lottery is the YOLO dangerous uncomfortable version where you definitely lose and end up in a very uncomfortable situation.

Last edited:
Manlets should just give up, theres nothing they can do

Hey instead of adding $5000 per year to your retirement fund and getting all that compounding interest over 40 years....how about just spend $5000 per year on lottery tickets for the next 40 years bro. You should do this because I know a guy that won the lottery, so if he can, you can too.

B) 0.0000000000000001 chance of winning $2 million+ from lottery by retirement age

As you can see, saving extra for retirement is the LDAR safe comfortable version of obtaining wealth that will at least give you a comfortable pillow to lay upon in your rot. Playing the lottery is the YOLO dangerous uncomfortable version where you definitely lose and end up in a very uncomfortable situation.
Lol infuckingdeed

I don't like them odds.

It's over has better odds.

Sorry bro

bro guys who aren't tall can play in the nba

*Proceeds to list like 2-3 players who were dog shit and only known for being short, who also got bullied by other NBA players constantly*

Lol infuckingdeed

People love to talk about the few who made it, while ignoring the fact that millions didn’t.

They try to gas light you with “but if you go by the odds of success, then X or Y would not have happened, therefore giving up is stupid”

Meanwhile they forget to mention that the 1 or 2 guys that succeeded against all odds? Well guess what, a million other men before them tried, failed, and ended up in a much more miserable and worse situation than when they started.

“But bro, this one guy took out $500,000 business loan and made it and now has a 250 Million dollar business, fuck your negativity bro” —meanwhile about 600,000 other people in the last 12 months who did the very same thing ended up losing their house in a foreclosure, and their wife left them because and they now have more debt than they’ve ever had before because their business venture failed

Last edited:
People love to talk about the few who made it, while ignoring the fact that millions didn’t.

They try to gas light you with “but if you go by the odds of success, then X or Y would not have happened, therefore giving up is stupid”

Meanwhile they forget to mention that the 1 or 2 guys that succeeded against all odds? Well guess what, a million other men before them tried, failed, and ended up in a much more miserable and worse situation than when they started.

“But bro, this one guy took out $500,000 business loan and made it and now had a 250 Million dollar business” —meanwhile about 600,000 other people in the last 12 months who did the very same thing ended up losing their house in a foreclosure, and their wife left them because and they now have more debt than they’ve ever had before because their business venture failed
Their logic is always flawed brother. Hence why we are hated so heavily. Nobody wants to here the truth except those who have also experienced it first hand.

bro guys who aren't tall can play in the nba

*Proceeds to list like 2-3 players who were dog shit and only known for being short, who also got bullied by other NBA players constantly*

Man fuck your negativity bro, fuck statistics, fuck facts, fuck math bro, I’m going to make my life situation 100 times worse in an attempt to prove you wrong and fail like 99.999999% of other people before me who thought they were the magical 1 in a lifetime exception

Man fuck your negativity bro, fuck statistics, fuck facts, fuck math bro, I’m going to make my life situation 100 times worse in an attempt to prove you wrong and fail like 99.999999% of other people before me who thought they were the magical 1 in a lifetime exception

the other common thing they do is fat fucks who are going to get skinny "without tracking calories, bro", and usually just end up getting fatter

i hear that one a lot

Normalfags think their advice works for everybody.

the other common thing they do is fat fucks who are going to get skinny "without tracking calories, bro", and usually just end up getting fatter

i hear that one a lot

Yes that is another one I hear.

My brother said he isn’t going to save any money and not worry about money at all because he is going to make it big one day and that he will be able to buy a house and what he wants when he makes it. He believes saving money and investing is pointless and that all money he gets now he can spend, and he can take on debt, because one day when he makes it he can any debt off and buy a big luxurious house in cash.

I wonder how many guys have this mindset that end up at age 50 or 60 beaten down by life and reality with $0 and tons of debts.

He is 34 years old and has approximately over $100,000 in school debts and $10,000 on credit card debts, and no savings. I am wondering when he plans on him “making it big” are going to happen.

Last edited:
Yes that is another one I hear.

My brother said he isn’t going to save any money and not worry about money at all because he is going to make it big one day and that he will be able to buy a house and what he wants when he makes it. He believes saving money and investing is pointless and that all money he gets now he can spend, and he can take on debt, because one day when he makes it he can any debt off and buy a big luxurious house in cash.

I wonder how many guys have this mindset that end up at age 50 or 60 beaten down by life and reality with $0 and tons of debts.

I see a very common pattern:

"bro, I'm not going to measure / track this essential thing because I have MAGICAL GOD POWERS" or something along those lines

whether it's calories, money, your time, assessing your looks, it's all the same shit.

I see a very common pattern:

"bro, I'm not going to measure / track this essential thing because I have MAGICAL GOD POWERS" or something along those lines

whether it's calories, money, your time, assessing your looks, it's all the same shit.

High IQ, it’s all connected. Fucking hell.

its annoying af when they do it
Its even more annoying when they say this to you as actual advice. This has happened to me before on numerous occasions, I swear the memes write themselves.

Manletism is a disability.. there is no group more numerous or more oppressed than manlets

Manletism is a disability.. there is no group more numerous or more oppressed than manlets

Normie will then tell you “if your short you just gotta lower your standard bro”

They don’t fucking understand that even a fat fucking disgusting whale that has rolls on rolls hamplanet with hairy legs and hair armpits with slight mental retardation still gets pumped by normies and chadlites from dating and hookup apps, so they have no reason to bother with a Manlet.

Ironically have a better (yet still incredible low chance) at getting an average or above average looking woman due to overwhelming force of the juggernaut law.

I have been turned down by good looking women without anger or anything, a polite rejection, but ugly/fat disgusting women have turned me down with an evil seething look of how fucking dare you or laughing at me. Meanwhile in my head I am thinking how I was just testing her, and I know I am above her in looks, and yet he still reacted as if she’s the shit. It’s because Juggernaut law is in full effect with fat disgusting slob cunts

Last edited:
Yeah let me just get out there and try when a minimum of 80% of women I would potentially meet automatically disregard me based on height alone with nothing else taken into account.

So you walk into a room of 100 women, at least 80 of them want nothing to do with me because of height. This doesn’t take into account other things like my face, clothing, income, social status, or anything, so that 80% figure can be easily bumped up to at least 90-95% or even 99-100%

Now being the man I am supposed to do the approaching.

So I am supposed approach with these odds? So in a room of 100 women, 90-95 or even 99-100 auto reject based on height and then face, nothing else taken into account. Now for social reasons, you’re not supposed to just go from women to women in such a scenario until finally you hit the 5 or 10 women (or realistically the 1-5, at best) out of the 100 that would give you a chance. Not to mention the logistics of such expectations, it’s a fucking joke.

So even if you manage to pass the height and face test as a Manlet, you can easily hit a wall with that small chance you have, by not being educated enough for the foid, or not having a good enough job for the foid, or perhaps just lacking social skills at the level she expects, so the small chance I do have, hits another major obstacle which returns me to step 1 of having to try and find another needle in the haystack for another woman to be accepting of my height and face.

Now at the end of the day, by some amazing stars aligned miracle I’d manage to get passed all stages, I would be now in a relationship situation where the girl holds all of the power, she can easily replace me at a moments notice, there are 1000s or other guys in my similar situation who would sucker punch me and sell their souls to the devil to have this girl. The girl knows this and will act like it, treat me like shit, and expect me to do anything and everything she wants, because it’s what every guy other before me did for her without complaining and she expects that from all guys like me. If I dare even try to act like a masculine man she will leave and replace me for a feminine cuck who will bend over backwards while she abuses him.

This is why men like me give up and lay down and rot. It is learned helplessness. Having a healthy loving caring balanced relationship with a masculine man and feminine woman today is impossible today. It is over for many men and nothing will change for me in my lifetime. Maybe in 50 years or 100 years the pendulum will swing back to how it was, but for now it’s over, I accept it and I now lay down and rot.

I think your giving yourself too much credit potentially. You have mentioned a potential fallacy of red pill though. Probability of failure/ success is compounded multiplicitavely and therefore creates bottlenecks.

Example:
PHD (.9 ps)
Gym (.9)
Money (.9)
Short (.2)

Some people falsely insert themselves INTO another category of success and try to lump themselves with that group because they carry a single feature when in fact they would be the following based on this
.9*.9*.9*.2 = .14

Your bottleneck will always be your bottleneck.

Also this is assuming a woman is interested in dating or talking to anyone. Looking at statistics of those already in a relationship, not looking at the moment, etc. your pool may as well as a .3 on top so go ahead and make that

.14*.3 = .042 for the best of guys with one single flaw. And doesn’t the wiki say height has a stronger impact than that even?

Blue pill is simply confirmation bias of someone who got lucky. Dumb luck.

It's hopeless. I mean 80% rejection AT LEAST on hypothetical condition that your face, body, etc are ALL acceptable. They don't even know the tolls on mental health of getting rejected over and over again. I mean out of 100 women and only 1 or 2 would date you on extremely good scenario, if that doesn't make you sad and full of despair, I don't know what it makes

It's uncle toms at reddit short that really piss me off as normies use them as examples against us.

It's hopeless. I mean 80% rejection AT LEAST on hypothetical condition that your face, body, etc are ALL acceptable. They don't even know the tolls on mental health of getting rejected over and over again. I mean out of 100 women and only 1 or 2 would date you on extremely good scenario, if that doesn't make you sad and full of despair, I don't know what it makes

Important point. By the time you get your first opportunity and maybe last for 5 years your too fucked in the head to deliver on it.

.04 * .1 = .004 if you have phd,rich, buff, but Manlet. Gg

It only takes going to the shop or something and I see some 6’3 lanky simp beta looking guy following some aggressive looking 5’2 whale around while he cucks out behind her like a child.

Saw this word for word description when I went to a small store for 5 minutes today. The chick was really fat, like if a guy were that fat it would be over for him. But nah, she dates a 6'3 skinny fat guy.