Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People don't talk to me

Invaderkuro

Invaderkuro

Banned
-
Ok so I've been lonely as hell these past few years I haven't had a girlfriend throughout high school and whenever I try and put myself out there and talk to people, they always seem like they're uninterested in talking to me and one chick I liked and work with gave an excuse of she's tired and its not me apparently but whenever its anyone else next to her she's constantly laughing and joking with them yet when I talk to her I get her sounding uninterested in everything I say and she never even brings up a fucking conversation with me yet she talks to this degenerate highschool drop out who's parents kicked him out and he traded his life away just to become a fuking trashy soundcloud rapper. God, i'm so fucking tired of this shit.

Never expect any sympathy for your feelings from a girl except your mom dude. Even if you're a 10/10 rich Chad, the more you show emotion, the more you will be getting degraded in her eyes, and eventually you will be seen as an insect nothing more, Even if she loves you like a dog, chances are she would lose all her affection for you just that moment you show weakness and emotional stress.

Don't let that disappoint you. Girls can not sympathize, it's in their nature. They are devoid of that, treat them with that in mind. They only care about what you make them feel, that's all. Be a little more confident, treat them like you are the king, and you don't owe them any shit, don't try being nice to them, criticize them all the way you want, laugh at them and their mistakes.

You always have your bros to open up to here.

I know what you are feeling cause same one here

When you try to talk to them have they ever called you weird even though you have been acting just as normal as those around you?

Invaderkuro said:
Ok so I've been lonely as hell these past few years I haven't had a girlfriend throughout high school and whenever I try and put myself out there and talk to people, they always seem like they're uninterested in talking to me and one chick I liked and work with gave an excuse of she's tired and its not me apparently but whenever its anyone else next to her she's constantly laughing and joking with them yet when I talk to her I get her sounding uninterested in everything I say and she never even brings up a fucking conversation with me yet she talks to this degenerate highschool drop out who's parents kicked him out and he traded his life away just to become a fuking trashy soundcloud rapper. God, i'm so fucking tired of this shit.

I haven't had a single real friend since I was 10

GokTengri said:
Never expect any sympathy for your feelings from a girl except your mom dude. Even if you're a 10/10 rich Chad, the more you show emotion, the more you will be getting degraded in her eyes, and eventually you will be seen as an insect nothing more, Even if she loves you like a dog, chances are she would lose all her affection for you just that moment you show weakness and emotional stress.

Don't let that disappoint you. Girls can not sympathize, it's in their nature. They are devoid of that, treat them with that in mind. They only care about what you make them feel, that's all. Be a little more confident, treat them like you are the king, and you don't owe them any shit, don't try being nice to them, criticize them all the way you want, laugh at them and their mistakes.

You always have your bros to open up to here.

Women have plenty of sympathy. Just not for ugly incels

ArtoriasWolf said:
When you try to talk to them have they ever called you weird even though you have been acting just as normal as those around you?

>trying to talk to other people

rookie mistake

Girls actively avoid me, even when I don't look at them. Life as an ugly male is injustice.

Same situation :/ I also look low trust, people just never talk lol

incelkingkong said:
>trying to talk to other people

rookie mistake

I know, my confidence was crushed because of it. When I was in school I thought I would at least have a chance with the girls no one talked to. My desperation was what caused this, thankfully I am able to use logic to realise there is no chance.

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NnNuz5-c3_w[/video]

Invaderkuro said:

Relate with this so well, it's almost like the dumber you are the more people like you

ArtoriasWolf said:

Yeah granted I'm not the best at social interactions but I don't even act that weird in fact I barely do an odd thing at all.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Girls actively avoid me, even when I don't look at them. Life as an ugly male is injustice.

ITT mentalcels cope with their failing social skills

Spidey said:
ITT mentalcels cope with their failing social skills

How is this coping? I don't really understand what you're trying to get at here. If this is the 1000000th "hurr u guys are such friendless losers, I'm way more NT than u fakers lmao XDDD" post then be aware none of what you say is original.

VLÖ said:
How is this coping? I don't really understand what you're trying to get at here. If this is the 1000000th "hurr u guys are such friendless losers, I'm way more NT than u fakers lmao XDDD" post then be aware none of what you say is original.

You can obviously tell that he's a framecel222 alt.

VLÖ said:

The first reply was perfect. After that it went downhill.

copes:
ArtoriasWolf said:
it's almost like the dumber you are the more people like you

yeah everyone that isn't socially inept is just a low iq normie that has less sentience than me. They are not on the same level as me and my fellow pseudointellectuals. Leave me alone while I go and watch Richard and Mortimer.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

It's so easy to agree with and then you realise that it's not injust at all.

Invaderkuro said:
ArtoriasWolf said:
Yeah granted I'm not the best at social interactions but I don't even act that weird in fact I barely do an odd thing at all.

Confirmation bias. Yeah, I don't do anything weird at all even though people treat me like I do.

UncannyValley said:
You can obviously tell that he's a framecel222 alt.

Is this your latest cope? I honestly do not know who the fk that is. But if it helps you sleep at night, boyo.

Spidey said:
Is this your latest cope? I honestly do not know who the fk that is. But if it helps you sleep at night, boyo.

Framecel was also a gymcel volcel who got approached my females.

UncannyValley said:

I see. But I am not a gymcel, never have been. I just recognise that they are benefits for gymcels.

I am volcel because I want ideal virgin marriage tbh

And I got approached by a group of females once.

Spidey said:

Trying ANY of that "just b alpha" shit as an ugly guy is just pitiful. Girls will not respect you, they just don't care about you. They don't care that you think you're a hotshot, if you're not then you're just not. No amount of faking will make them believe that, the moment you start to show any signs of standing up they'll IMMEDIATELY ditch you and ghost. At that point you'll officially start to creep her out because instead of a "friend" you're trying to be sexual and she's clearly not interested.

That's the biggest cope here. Nobody cares about you unless you have achievements to show for it (friends, lays, money, gfs etc.) Talk is useless.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

VLÖ said:
Trying ANY of that "just b alpha" shit as an ugly guy is just pitiful. Girls will not respect you, they just don't care about you. They don't care that you think you're a hotshot, if you're not then you're just not. No amount of faking will make them believe that, the moment you start to show any signs of standing up they'll IMMEDIATELY ditch you and ghost. At that point you'll officially start to creep her out because instead of a "friend" you're trying to be sexual and she's clearly not interested.

That's the biggest cope here. Nobody cares about you unless you have achievements to show for it (friends, lays, money, gfs etc.) Talk is useless.

Confident subhuman = rapist

Solitarian_Walker said:
Confident subhuman = rapist

Exactly, the moment they realize "wait a second, I think he wants to have SEX with me!" then they'll just avoid you like the plague.

VLÖ said:

obvious misinterpretation is obvious.

he wasn't giving PUA tips, his whole point was to NOT care if a female is bored of talking to you. He wasn't trying to get you to seduce anyone. If you stop being a pussy and they ghost, good for them - you were only being used anyway.

No one said anything about bragging and arrogance.

Spidey said:
I see. But I am not a gymcel, never have been. I just recognise that they are benefits for gymcels.

volcels...

Spidey said:

copes:

yeah everyone that isn't socially inept is just a low iq normie that has less sentience than me. They are not on the same level as me and my fellow pseudointellectuals. Leave me alone while I go and watch Richard and Mortimer.

Confirmation bias. Yeah, I don't do anything weird at all even though people treat me like I do.

I never said that, it's the complete opposite of what I believe and what is true.

VLÖ said:

When I was confident, all I got in return was people telling me to kill myself.

_incelinside said:
Women have plenty of sympathy. Just not for ugly incels

This 

Just lol at that list of things on how to act around women. I could have told three words, well maybe two words: Be Attractive.

Spidey said:

Huh?

Spidey said:
UncannyValley said:

>has an entire account based around "destroying incel copes"
>thinks he's going to marry a virgin in 2018.

aEiztAO.gif

This is the greatest shitposting I have ever witnessed, there is no way you're for real. Also, there's no way you're not framecel222 either. same exact posting style, just lol.

whogivesafucc said:
>has an entire account based around "destroying incel copes"
>thinks he's going to marry a virgin in 2018.

aEiztAO.gif

This is the greatest shitposting I have ever witnessed, there is no way you're for real. Also, there's no way you're not framecel222 either. same exact posting style, just lol.

i have destroyed a lot of copes tbh.
also the virgin thing is possible if you churchsurf or find a girl before college.

L Lawliet said:
I know what you are feeling cause same one here

Women treat us like we are invisible, meanwhile they fawn over every word out of Chads mouth.
Life is fucked.

UncannyValley said:
I have a question. What's your opinion on Death Note?

Light tries to do the right thing with his capital punishment but it is simply usurped authority and he dies as a result.

he stopped having any form of moral high ground when he started killing innocents to make it easier for him to kill the guilty.

Spidey said:
UncannyValley said:
I have a question. What's your opinion on Death Note?
Light tries to do the right thing with his capital punishment but it is simply usurped authority and he dies as a result.
he stopped having any form of moral high ground when he started killing innocents to make it easier for him to kill the guilty.
God having a death note would be so fucking amazing I wouldn't turn out like light at all.

Invaderkuro said:
God having a death note would be so fucking amazing I wouldn't turn out like light at all.

Light wanted to make a show of himself by making everyone have heart attacks. You could get away with it if you made people die of different deaths.

UncannyValley said:
Light wanted to make a show of himself by making everyone have heart attacks. You could get away with it if you made people die of different deaths.
Yeah and I wouldn't reveal myself to the public like an idiot.