Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People don’t even take my anger seriously

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I try to stare at people with the angriest and most hateful dirtiest look I can muster and they usually just laugh at me in return, which makes me even more angry. But then I realized it’s futile trying to intimidate people. No one takes me seriously and thinks I’m a fuckin joke. Even if I held a gun to a woman’s head she would probably just laugh at me cuz she doesn’t think I have the balls to pull the trigger. It’s fucking brutal when none of your feelings are taken seriously and just a source of amusement for people

Last edited:
be more violent then, otherwise they're right
When does this happen btw ?

be more violent then, otherwise they're right
When does this happen btw ?
Yeah bro just be violent and kill someone so you can be ass raped in prison for 20 years or locked up in a mental institution

IMG 2817

Yeah bro just be violent and kill someone so you can be ass raped in prison for 20 years or locked up in a mental institution
That’s the only problem, people feel a lot safer to treat people like shit because they know the law protects them.

Yes, that's why they don't take your anger seriously. Why would they, they know you're going to follow the law.
I'm not telling you to break the law, but I don't think it's a "you" problem. People just don't care about others' anger unless they seem unhinged.

It sucks but all you can do is escalate or move on.

That’s the only problem, people feel a lot safer to treat people like shit because they know the law protects them.
I can only pray society and the law collapses soon and murder is fair game

Last edited:
That's so cute!

I try to stare at people with the angriest and most hateful dirtiest look I can muster and they usually just laugh at me in return, which makes me even more angry. But then I realized it’s futile trying to intimidate people. No one takes me seriously and thinks I’m a fuckin joke. Even if I held a gun to a woman’s head she would probably just laugh at me cuz she doesn’t think I have the balls to pull the trigger. It’s fucking brutal when none of your feelings are taken seriously and just a source of amusement for people
they won’t care unless you got a weapon or if you’re very tall and muscular

Sucks when you hold in your anger for so long when you want to lash out at someone cause they dont seem to understand your anger and most of the time its there fault your feeling the way you are socity sucks

Yes, yes, and yes! I feel like I could have written this post.

You are not alone.

Fucking brutal man. It used to be that way for me before I grew to be 6 feet tall and gained some muscle. Before they laughed at my Asperger’s. Now it creeps them out. I was once walking on the sidewalk and a policeman stopped me to question what so was doing. I said just going for a walk and he reluctantly let me go. I must look creepy because a police officer thought so looked like a criminal just from seeing me for a few seconds. I seriously wonder what made me look creepy when I wasn’t trying to be. Was it my stone faced expression look or how I walk like I have somewhere to be? I don’t know but I’m glad I have the ability to creep people out instead of being viewed as weak

You don't have to kill people or even commit a felony. You can ride a bike real fast and knock a bitch over, just make sure there's no cameras close enough to identify you and do it in a town where you don't live. You can also cut people off on your bike walking around in parking lots, or slam your shoulder into cunts when walking.

If you're manlet raging out, they'll brush it off as a Napoleon complex.

Sucks when you hold in your anger for so long when you want to lash out at someone cause they dont seem to understand your anger and most of the time its there fault your feeling the way you are socity sucks
I had that problem with my ex-crush who didn’t liked me. I didn’t want to get suspended or in trouble any kind of trouble other wise I would’ve wanted to hurt her

Giga truecel trait, you're never taken as a serious menace

Gotta step up your "i'm the dangER" game brocel (in video game)