Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People confusing incel with sexually unpopular

L

Lamecel

FUBARed, both definitions of Lame, deformed, etc
-
Incel means never had looksmatch/serious romantic or sexual contact with a girl whatsoever, despite many attempts. So many guys think simply struggling with girls makes them an incel. I believe the rules are somewhat clear but a lot of non-incels like mental_out manage to slip though believing they are incels because they've "only" dated one girl or "just" made out with her.

time online: 23:01

Holy shit I'm mentally off my rocker today, had to fix that 7 times.

Joined Jul 16, 2019

You are wrong incel means what the definition of the word means. Incel = involuntary Celibate and then it doesn´t matter what the age of the person is or their past if a person tries to get sex and get denied it´s an involuntary act that he can´t get sex.

Mods on here are fake, no doubt about that

Involuntary Celibacy is just that.. wanting sex and not getting it. Whoids don't have this problem if they truly tried.. they would have to be retarded not to get sex in this world.. and even then they could still get sex, money and validation.

time online: 23:01

Lol if "fellow" "incels" are gonna bash me for not spending much time on here then fuck this site, most of you guys are fakecels anyway. Every picture I see is some decent looking guy who can easily get laid. Doesn't have a life that prevents him from getting laid. Treating "fellow" outcasts like shit doesn't make you any better than normies.

Last edited:
Incel means never had looksmatch/serious romantic or sexual contact with a girl whatsoever, despite many attempts. So many guys think simply struggling with girls makes them an incel. I believe the rules are somewhat clear but a lot of non-incels like mental_out manage to slip though believing they are incels because they've "only" dated one girl or "just" made out with her.

Site rules are site rules.

Explain how he is a fakecel

apparently if a chick makes eye contact with you once, etc, that means youre a fakecel and need to get off this site because once three years ago you had a convo with a foid lmfao

apparently if a chick makes eye contact with you once, etc, that means youre a fakecel and need to get off this site because once three years ago you had a convo with a foid lmfao

:chad::banhammer:

mental_out? Check his ban appeal. And pretty soon I might have a ban appeal. I'm gonna troll this site to piss off these gatekeepers because some of you are just as bad as normies.

mental_out? Check his ban appeal. And pretty soon I might have a ban appeal. I'm gonna troll this site to piss off these gatekeepers because some of you are just as bad as normies.
Well this won't last long. Why do you need to criticize people here without evidence. If you had proof you could be venerated.

you sure you don't mean @NewcelAug2019

Incel = involuntarily celibate

There is no confusion.
People who confuse have low IQ

Involuntary Celibacy is just that.. wanting sex and not getting it. Whoids don't have this problem if they truly tried.. they would have to be retarded not to get sex in this world.. and even then they could still get sex, money and validation.
White incels are real stfu

well hes banned now :feelskek:

You are wrong incel means what the definition of the word means. Incel = involuntary Celibate and then it doesn´t matter what the age of the person is or their past if a person tries to get sex and get denied it´s an involuntary act that he can´t get sex.
There's definitely different subtypes of incels (truecels vs incels vs oldcels)

I had sex with Natalie Portman 90 times on different days

epic thread tbh

There's definitely different subtypes of incels (truecels vs incels vs oldcels)
That is something this forum has created you see it as a family or a subculture almost where I see it just as the definition is which is a person who can´t get sex then to me it doesn´t matter how old a person is or how long they have tried, if they try and get sex and can´t then it´s involuntary that they can´t get sex.

Seems as though actual truecels(never had any positive or affectionate experience with a girl ever) are rarer than once thought here. But rules are rules. Atleast everyone here can admit the blackpill is real.

And isnt this confusing incel with truecel?

Lol if "fellow" "incels" are gonna bash me for not spending much time on here then fuck this site, most of you guys are fakecels anyway. Every picture I see is some decent looking guy who can easily get laid. Doesn't have a life that prevents him from getting laid. Treating "fellow" outcasts like shit doesn't make you any better than normies.
Most people I saw on the rating thread back then looked like shit. A handful out of all looked average