Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People care about looks.

• Thread starter CompleteFuckingLoser
  • Start date
CompleteFuckingLoser

CompleteFuckingLoser

コイントの王女
-
They mostly care about looks.

I think this might be the lowest effort post I have ever seen.

Brand new information ngl, thanks for sharing this valuable piece of knowledge.

This is an average-quality thread on Incels.is tbh.

Wrong you fucking virgin incel they care about personality. GET A CLUE!! Fucking loser no wonder you are incel why don't you become a MAN, I am taking care of my wife's 3 kids while she has a girls night out.

Wrong you fucking virgin incel they care about personality. GET A CLUE!! Fucking loser no wonder you are incel why don't you become a MAN, I am taking care of my wife's 3 kids while she has a girls night out.
wtf...

Basic black pill 101

Looks are everything,its our fate

Nice one buddy! Epic debunk of misogyny I bet he's sorr- uh yes ok Sarah I'll clean Tyrone's cock in a minute.

Water is a substance that can be consumed.

Nice one buddy! Epic debunk of misogyny I bet he's sorr- uh yes ok Sarah I'll clean Tyrone's cock in a minute.
Yeah friend, we need to teach these stupid supposedly "black pill" whatever that means, a way to get women to like us for our grreat personality.

Hey how do you care for your Tyrone? I had tried to brand him to show my alpha but he suddenly swung the iron at me and told me that I was gonna get "hood stoned" or something unless I let him live in my house. I am looking for support from other alphas.

simply epic lold
simply epic lold

>epic

Yeah friend, we need to teach these stupid supposedly "black pill" whatever that means, a way to get women to like us for our grreat personality.

Hey how do you care for your Tyrone? I had tried to brand him to show my alpha but he suddenly swung the iron at me and told me that I was gonna get "hood stoned" or something unless I let him live in my house. I am looking for support from other alphas.
These misogynistic incels need to read a book about personality and get a haircut. I’ve been told I have an awesome personality and make women laugh, that’s 100% the reason why women love me. I mean, that’s all it takes but these incels want to act like it’s so hard!

I included a selfie of myself below to show you that even ugly guys can have success with women:

13D00876 F713 41C4 8F02 C92116809882

(Satire)

Wild theory: What if that man is actually Chad and the reason he got that vasectomy is so he could slay freely even more, now as there's no risk of pregnant, and the wife's boyfriend is the actual cuck, as he has to provide this Chad a free Nintendo Switch.

Wild theory: What if that man is actually Chad and the reason he got that vasectomy is so he could slay freely even more, now as there's no risk of pregnant, and the wife's boyfriend is the actual cuck, as he has to provide this Chad a free Nintendo Switch.

could be true if he was a chad

sadly he is low t numale

These misogynistic incels need to read a book about personality and get a haircut. I’ve been told I have an awesome personality and make women laugh, that’s 100% the reason why women love me. I mean, that’s all it takes but these incels want to act like it’s so hard!

I included a selfie of myself below to show you that even ugly guys can have success with women:

View attachment 75251

(Satire)
Wow you look like you have a great personality, i would suck your dick and want you to cum in my ass, no homo lol but I would go gay for you, no homo again lol

Wow you look like you have a great personality, i would suck your dick and want you to cum in my ass, no homo lol but I would go gay for you, no homo again lol
We’ll have to see. I have a date with your wife Saturday.

Can I join lol I won't cockblock but I might join in lolololol :)
No, you have to sit in the corner and wear the dunce hat and dick cage like we already discussed.

Before this thread I was on the fence as to whether they cared about looks or personality. Thanks for clearing it up, OP.

No sweaty they care about personality

Well I mean I am what most incels call a "Chad" so I'll protect you. Unfortunately Tyrone is busy impregnating my wife so he can't drive me over to you :( epic fail haha

Well I mean I am what most incels call a "Chad" so I'll protect you. Unfortunately Tyrone is busy impregnating my wife so he can't drive me over to you :( epic fail haha
I wish mine would, all he did was clear my liquor cabinet and ordering chicken. He gave me am African charm made of human feces, as a sign of appreciation so that was kinda worth it.

I never knew this.