Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People can't do half of what I do but want to bring me down

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
This is a thread for dudes who are incels but not losers. Incels but hard working. Incels but we work to persevere every day and beat the odds. These motherfuckers out here, these retarded women couldn't endure half of what I have. Soy normies are so weak they crumble just from the pressure of not having friends or getting approval. But I was born from the fire. If you work hard than have pride in yourself. And know that God is watching. These people you hate will be in the fire. You will enjoy glory and the fruits of your labor

Yeah I bet they couldn't even shoot spiderwebs out of their hands

And know that God is watching
If God is real, he up there laughing and doesn't give a shit. If he really care about us, he gives us a chad body. Or punish those who done us wrong.

This is a thread for dudes who are incels but not losers. Incels but hard working. Incels but we work to persevere every day and beat the odds. These motherfuckers out here, these retarded women couldn't endure half of what I have. Soy normies are so weak they crumble just from the pressure of not having friends or getting approval. But I was born from the fire. If you work hard than have pride in yourself. And know that God is watching. These people you hate will be in the fire. You will enjoy glory and the fruits of your labor
Yeah i bet they are never even gonna be muslim spiderman