Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People can tell we are incels just by looking at us

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
So I'm in nursing school and I'm doing clinicals at a nursing home. There's an asian nurse who works there named Ben and none of the other nurses like him. While me and two other classmates were shadowing another nurse, she was talking about Ben and said that he practically lives in the nursing home. She said he is always working overtime and he almost always comes in on his days off because when other nurses are absent the boss instantly calls him and he is always available to cover someone else's shift. Then she said "You know Ben, he has no wife, no kids, no girlfriend.......". I responded to her saying "How do you know? Maybe he just works a lot because he wants to hustle and make money. Life is really expensive here after all..." and my classmate said "All I had to do was LOOK at him to know he doesn't have a girlfriend" and the female nurse said "I KNOW, RIGHT?" and everyone started giggling. I felt really uncomfortable so I excused myself to the restroom. I bet they talked shit about me after and said it's obvious I don't have a GF either. By the way Ben is short, Asian, has a recessed chin, and he is heavily balding. It's over for all ugly truecels.

Last edited:
When I worked at the airport I had a Chadlite, extremely NT and sociable colleague. Once I was playing Pokémon on the computer during a quiet day and my female colleague looked at it and said "that's why you don't get anybody", to which I replied: "but (Chad colleague) plays it all the time as well, he's actually more addicted to it than me".

She said "oh, but he's different".

When I worked at the airport I had a Chadlite, extremely NT and sociable colleague. Once I was playing Pokémon on the computer during a quiet day and my female colleague looked at it and said "that's why you don't get anybody", to which I replied: "but (Chad colleague) plays it all the time as well, he's actually more addicted to it than me".

I really wish those unprompted remarks from women about a lower tier male's lack of appeal to women would become socially unacceptable.

His looks is what's different

So I'm in nursing school and I'm doing clinicals at a nursing home. There's an asian nurse who works there named Ben and none of the other nurses like him. While me and two other classmates were shadowing another nurse, she was talking about Ben and said that he practically lives in the nursing home. She said he is always working overtime and he almost always comes in on his days off because when other nurses are absent the boss instantly calls him and he is always available to cover someone else's shift. Then she said "You know Ben, he has no wife, no kids, no girlfriend.......". I responded to her saying "How do you know? Maybe he just works a lot because he wants to hustle and make money. Life is really expensive here after all..." and my classmate said "All I had to do was LOOK at him to know he doesn't have a girlfriend" and the female nurse said "I KNOW, RIGHT?" and everyone started giggling. I felt really uncomfortable so I excused myself to the restroom. I bet they talked shit about me after and said it's obvious I don't have a GF either. By the way Ben is short, Asian, has a recessed chin, and he is heavily balding. It's over for all ugly truecels.
https://funnyjunk.com/Ugly+guys+are+hated+by+women/funny-pictures/6060941/

Most people are blackpilled except for boomers and girls that don't realize guys have it harder when it comes to dating e.g. ugly flat girl with bad eyesight getting plowed daily wonders why these incels don't just go outside and talk to people. The thing I can't stand though is that they do all of this behind is back. I can only imagine the kinds of things people say to me because I'm ugly.

Go out & interact yet you're hated for your physical presence, ugliness should be legally considered a disability so we can just stay in doors if we're so disliked.

I hope when I get a job related to my field of study I don't have to see women

this is why i don't leave the house

I hope when I get a job related to my field of study I don't have to see women

Exactly. Working with foids is disgusting, no one critiques people on things they can't control as much as them. Jfc

On a ride-on-bus a foid from another school said I looked like I’d be “a gay best friend” then started giggling

Exactly. Working with foids is disgusting, no one critiques people on things they can't control as much as them. Jfc
Just look at the IQ difference in the majors foids choose vs men choose:

Ugh yeah obviously, its part of the very definition of incel. :feelsseriously:

That's fucked up. I wish looks wasn't all that mattered in this society.

Straight up lookism.
If you make a racist joke, blacks will burn down your neighborhood AND society is okay with that.
We need to start making a point that lookism is wrong